Re: Name 3 bands who you think deserve more attention...
Sleepytown Gorilla Museum need some serious attention. Come on, a mixture of prog metal/avante-garde and spoken verse music, how can you not want it. It took me months to get into the only album I own but I love it now, absolutely stunning.
Re: Name 3 bands who you think deserve more attention...
Nevermore - Not that many people like them because they play metal with a non-growl-singing vocalist and his voice is a bit unusual. I began to like them more and more the more I listened to them and now I think they're good as hell. Their guitarists are amazing (especially Jeff Loomis of course) and all their riffs and solos are very creative and non-mainstream.
Periphery - A band my friend found on myspace, I don't even think they're signed yet but they rule a lot, be sure to check them out. They have a really heavy sound and some really cool progressive-sounding riffs.
The entire ****ing jazz genre is my third choice
lmao most of the posts in this thread are dumb. this isn't the "list your 3 favorite bands" thread. why post 3 famous bands that everyone already heard? why do they deserve more attention?
Last edited by dascookieman; 06-23-2007, 08:45 AM.
Re: Name 3 bands who you think deserve more attention...
Albert Hammond Jr.
Mew
Zox
Originally posted by Litodude
Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
Originally posted by nickadeemus
Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."
Comment