Aeon Flux with anime styles?! thats stupid!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lord_carbo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 6222

    #31
    You countered him by calling him a loser. It doesn't matter that you tried to counter his argument (although many people disagree with that, here), it matters that you tried to insult a person through irrelivant means (and that's even cutting of the words "valuable", "member", and "community", just for the record). If you're going to try to prove a point, calling someone a loser isn't going to help your point out.

    My suggestion is to apologize and get out of this thread. Think about it, do you think carrying on will make you look better in the eyes of so many people opposing against you? It won't. I'd rather look like a pussy who throws in the white towel than a pussy who walks out of the ring with 3 broken bones.

    Just for the record again, I'm French, here, if you know what I mean Sorry, but I had to poke some fun. And if you don't get it, when I said I'm French, I meant I'm neutral
    last.fm

    Comment

    • TASV2006
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 24

      #32
      Originally posted by lord_carbo
      You countered him by calling him a loser. It doesn't matter that you tried to counter his argument (although many people disagree with that, here), it matters that you tried to insult a person through irrelivant means (and that's even cutting of the words "valuable", "member", and "community", just for the record). If you're going to try to prove a point, calling someone a loser isn't going to help your point out.

      My suggestion is to apologize and get out of this thread. Think about it, do you think carrying on will make you look better in the eyes of so many people opposing against you? It won't. I'd rather look like a pussy who throws in the white towel than a pussy who walks out of the ring with 3 broken bones.

      Just for the record again, I'm French, here, if you know what I mean Sorry, but I had to poke some fun. And if you don't get it, when I said I'm French, I meant I'm neutral
      Thats not fair, he called me racist, and now you are telling me to apologize to him and get out of this thread?

      So he gets to call me racist but he doesnt apologize to me? and i have to apologize to him because i called him a loser?

      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      Well, if you'd shut out your close-mindedness for a fraction of a second, I said "anime styling," not "anime."

      Idiot.

      Mal
      he even called me an idiot. Calling me an idiot and calling me racist is twice more bigger that i said loser to him and you are telling to apologize to him? so it should be him to apologizing to me, but really you wouldnt listen what i said because of course everyone is against of my thread.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #33
        You're an idiot racist.

        I don't require an apology, I just want you to acknowledge that you are one of the two above items.

        If everyone is against your thread, that really says something about it...

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • Moogy
          嗚呼
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 10303

          #34
          locked
          Plz visit my blog

          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

          Comment

          • TASV2006
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 24

            #35
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            You're an idiot racist.

            I don't require an apology, I just want you to acknowledge that you are one of the two above items.

            If everyone is against your thread, that really says something about it...

            Mal
            Thats Bull$h!t talk, your nothing but a piece of $h!t, also a loser.
            that means i wouldnt apologize alfter all when you called me idiot racist. F#ck!ng idiot, if you havent notice i talk to Asians like Chinese, i know lots of Chinese, and im not against them. that means im not racist you dumb Cu#t.

            Comment

            • Grandiagod
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 6122

              #36
              Listen tasv I usually make it a point not to be mean to newcomers, but you make it so easy. You offer a dumb opinion with no facts to back it up then you freak out when people disagree, and to top it off your logic is as flawed as the Titanic. So with all due respect:



              SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!

              lock
              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

              Comment

              • TASV2006
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 24

                #37
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Listen tasv I usually make it a point not to be mean to newcomers, but you make it so easy. You offer a dumb opinion with no facts to back it up then you freak out when people disagree, and to top it off your logic is as flawed as the Titanic. So with all due respect:



                SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!

                lock
                Too bad that im right, too bad that my bro agrees with, too bad wrong people will always put newcomers down, too bad that agro people like you think your so good that you tell me to shut the f#ck up. i dont give a $h!t what you and Mal says.

                Thats typical people for ya.. thinks that newcomers are nothing but blocks peoples way in forum.

                if thats the way you treat newcomers even when they have opinions, then you better shut the F*CK up!!!

                PS: only you and Mal treat me like dirt, better watch what you say when theres newcomers also has the similar opinions when posting

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #38
                  There has not been ONE new user jumping to defend you. Why? Because you're not clearly illustrating any points. Hell, you may not be racist, but the way you're wording everything, you look stupid and racially intolerant.

                  Don't tell regulars to shut the fuck up, either. You have no sway here, I'm sorry to say. You can argue till your face turns blue and it still wouldn't make you right.

                  And there's a reason I treated you like dirt. You say a Chinese director can't use Japanese stylings because he's not Chinese. That's kind of racially intolerant. Which means, you know... Racist. And that is something I do not stand for.

                  Lock this now, please.

                  Mal
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • TASV2006
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 24

                    #39
                    oh i bloody give up!
                    you called me an idiot, racist, and another person swears at me. if i cant be here, so be it.

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #40
                      You can be here. No one is telling you to leave.

                      Just learn to pick your battles a tad better. It's not worth it to take on the entire forum and lose. It'll take that much longer for people to like you if you do that.

                      That's all.

                      Mal
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #41
                        Originally posted by TASV2006
                        Aeon Flux is a copy of anime(scenes include ghost in the shell, the animatrix, avalon).
                        Aeon Flux first aired in 1991.

                        Ghost in the Shell premiered in 1995.

                        Avalon - 2001

                        Animatrix - 2003

                        Man, Peter Chung must be a master of time-travel.

                        Actually Peter Chung being Chinese does qualify as a reason because there are so many chinese actors and directors, tries to be like japanese, and tries to make a japanese style in one of their movies.
                        Peter Chung is a Korean-American. Last time I checked Korea and China where not the same country (get this, Korea isnt even a country! It's two!). Korea is a lot like Japan...only not an Island.

                        ps. Peter Chung is not a chink...he is a gook/dog eater. I apologize if I have offended any Chinese folk...which I doubt because even if they could get passed the blocks their communist government has placed on the internet they wouldnt be able to read anything because their squinty eyes obstruct their vision.

                        pps. I am pretty sure I am banned from ever stepping foot on Chinese soil..including the various Chinatowns across the US.

                        ppps. Not like I'd want to go to no dirty ass China/Chinatown. Thanks, but I like being SARs free.

                        eg. "Initial D the movie" is one of them (taking a japanese classic anime and turning into a chinese production as their own creation!)
                        The Initial D anime was horrible. The movie was horrible too...but at least had an attractive cast.

                        I dont think anyone in China thinks Initial D was created in China and I believe they credited the original creator too. Besides...names like Takumi Fujiwara and Ryosuke Takahashi arent really Chinese names...so I dont think they are fooling anyone.

                        its stupid how Peter Chung does this. A japanese character design wannabe. and also putting styles in his movie.


                        Aside from the fact that it is a cartoon, it doesnt look much like any anime character design I have ever seen.

                        Comment

                        • TASV2006
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 24

                          #42
                          oh.....i didnt realise his korean. i thought he was chinese because of his last name.

                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          You can be here. No one is telling you to leave.

                          Just learn to pick your battles a tad better. It's not worth it to take on the entire forum and lose. It'll take that much longer for people to like you if you do that.

                          That's all.

                          Mal
                          Im sorry for swearing at you.

                          Comment

                          • Grandiagod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 6122

                            #43
                            There we go, we can all get along.

                            PS sry for swearing at you Tasv.
                            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #44
                              Originally posted by TASV2006
                              oh.....i didnt realise his korean. i thought he was chinese because of his last name.

                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              You can be here. No one is telling you to leave.

                              Just learn to pick your battles a tad better. It's not worth it to take on the entire forum and lose. It'll take that much longer for people to like you if you do that.

                              That's all.

                              Mal
                              Im sorry for swearing at you.
                              Racist much?
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #45
                                I still, after reading this entire thread, have no idea what he's talking about.
                                He is clearly racist. And possibly a retard.

                                Comment

                                Working...