King Kong

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #31
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Thats the problem with remakes you always know how they're going to end. Like that god-awful War of the Worlds, seriously, f*ck that movie.
    The War of the Worlds that just came out was almost nothing like the original film or radio show. I knew the martians were going to die, but I didn't know if they were changing the bacteria or what, and I also didn't know who all in the family was going to live or die... Although I was disappointed when:

    SPOILER



    The son lived.



    END SPOILER.


    Mal
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • Grandiagod
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 6122

      #32
      Disease killed them in the original radio show.
      He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

      Comment

      • VegetaRobGT
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 201

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: King Kong

        I don't know about this movie- I havn't seen it yet, but for god's sake leave the game alone- it is horrible. (Unless jabbing crappy AI repeatedly with an endless supply of tree branches is your idea of fun) And your stuck in the first person view to do this. Im not going to let the game spoil the movie for me though- ill watch it when it comes on video.

        Comment

        • DDRFREAK500
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 206

          #34
          Re: King Kong

          It will be realeased on DVD and VHS on March 28.


          Comment

          Working...