Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XDDRCutieX
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 251

    #61
    I finally saw it like last Friday. I didn't like it as much as the book because they left out a lot of scenes. Otherwise it was pretty good. =) I heard they are going to make Harry Potter and the Order of Phenix(5th book) then that's it. Is that true?

    Much love,
    Rach

    Comment

    • AichaWannabe
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 5

      #62
      I finally saw it like last Friday. I didn't like it as much as the book because they left out a lot of scenes. Otherwise it was pretty good. =) I heard they are going to make Harry Potter and the Order of Phenix(5th book) then that's it. Is that true?
      I don't know if anyone else was reading the newspaper at the time the third movie came out, but the producers in the film were becoming worried that the actor's playing the parts of the main characters were becoming too old for their roles (Correct me if I'm wrong here, but Harry should be around 14 in the 3rd movie right? the actor was 17 at the date of filming, problem ja?)

      Let's do the math here...Harry = 16, Actor = 16...+3 years for filming a new movie...Harry = 16, Actor = 19...I think we can all agree makeup can only do so much to make you look younger -.-
      Just do it like Fish does

      Comment

      • XDDRCutieX
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 251

        #63
        They should beable to make them look young. They looked kind of young in the last movie. I kind of hope they do continue the movies, but then again I don't. Only because the movies are somewhat different from the book. I guess they can't make it like the book because the movies would be to long. So anyway, like I was saying, I'm sure they can make them look younger.

        Much love,
        Rach

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #64
          Harry's age in the books is the solution to a simple formula.

          (Number of the book [which is the same as his year # at Hogwarts])+10=age

          Basically, in the first book, he's 11. Second: 12. Third: 13. Etc.

          In Goblet of Fire, he was 14. The actor playing him was 17? Is that right? That's not too bad.

          Now, take into mind the fact that they surely are already working on the next movie. It won't be 3 years for another movie, because the movies are working through at the same time (think Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions, or Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III)

          The age difference between the actors who play the characters and the characters themselves should never get too high as to draw attention away from the plot of the stories. It really shouldn't be a problem as long as they stop at the same time as the books (year 7) and they keep churning these movies out as fast as they can.

          Comment

          • x_xdark_anglex_x
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2005
            • 1

            #65
            i just saw it @ my christmas party @ school..it was..well..okay~~

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #66
              Originally posted by x_xdark_anglex_x
              i just saw it @ my christmas party @ school..it was..well..okay~~
              ...angle?

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • xObserveRx
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 1148

                #67
                All they'd have to do is FILM the movies ahead of time, then they can wait as long as they please to release them. Just do like they did for LOTR and film it all at once.
                Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                Comment

                Working...