SAW II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #16
    Re: RE: SAW II

    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    Are you joking? The only redeeming part about the first movie was the ending. And that's because it was a twist. Se7en was an awesome movie. There is no comparison between the two.

    Also, the first movie was hardly what I would consider gorey.
    Quoted for the truth.

    I fell asleep during the first one. The second watching was much better though. Still, it was only an okay movie.

    I went to the theater on Monday and watched Saw II. Most of the moving is rather dull. If you are happy with gore, then you'll like the movie. However if gore isn't enough to make a movie interesting, then you'll think it's a subpar movie.

    Saw was about a 7. Saw II was about a 6.


    Ugh... Most of you have no taste in movies. THIS IS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. The end had little to do with the story. I saw it coming. It didn't make the movie worth it. Again, if you think a movie is good because of gore, then that's the only way to see this as a good movie. How can any of you say it's awesome? Awesome is Pulp Fiction. Fuck. Oh wait, you're all 13 and think Harry Potter movies are well made movies. Nevermind.

    Comment

    • DDRMax2Fan
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 21

      #17
      RE: SAW II

      ok for those who haven't seen this movie do not go and see it it'll waste your time and money this movie sucked! the first one was way better.... so i have to say why ruin a good movie just don't see the second one u have nothing to lose unless u do go see it

      Just a warning cause i ruined it for myself by going to see it


      Referral name = Jay x izzle

      Just copy and paste my name

      Anarchy!!

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        RE: SAW II

        Yeah, whatever you said didn't matter.

        Go see the second, even if you didn't see the first. The first has bad acting, but I think it was on purpose because everyone but the two guys were good.

        The second movie was just a movie, no psychological things. I enjoyed it, yet I did want more. Everyone died so quick.

        Comment

        • -Fallen-
          xqsite OG
          • May 2005
          • 2836

          #19
          RE: SAW II

          Awesome is Pulp Fiction
          Winner.
          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

          Comment

          • Specforces
            Yes
            • Jan 2004
            • 5028

            #20
            RE: SAW II

            Wow, let's criticize people on what kind of music and movies they like, especially since it makes us feel so much better about ourselves. Kiddies, get over it, most movies suck.
            Check Out My Music

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #21
              RE: SAW II

              Saw 1 was garbage. I see no reason to see an even more garbage sequel.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #22
                RE: SAW II

                Yeah, Saw 2 was garbage though.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • NaOTa4231
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 743

                  #23
                  Re: RE: SAW II

                  Ugh... Most of you have no taste in movies. THIS IS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. The end had little to do with the story. I saw it coming. It didn't make the movie worth it. Again, if you think a movie is good because of gore, then that's the only way to see this as a good movie. How can any of you say it's awesome? Awesome is Pulp Fiction. Fuck. Oh wait, you're all 13 and think Harry Potter movies are well made movies. Nevermind

                  and all the movies you like are perfect, right?


                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                  1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: RE: SAW II

                    Originally posted by NaOTa4231
                    Ugh... Most of you have no taste in movies. THIS IS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. The end had little to do with the story. I saw it coming. It didn't make the movie worth it. Again, if you think a movie is good because of gore, then that's the only way to see this as a good movie. How can any of you say it's awesome? Awesome is Pulp Fiction. Fuck. Oh wait, you're all 13 and think Harry Potter movies are well made movies. Nevermind

                    and all the movies you like are perfect, right?
                    It would of made a lot more sense if you put quote tags as to where bandit wrote. And yes, all movies are perfect like banditcom and the girls in his avatar.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Mental_detachment
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3

                      #25
                      Re: RE: SAW II

                      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                      Would I need to see the first one? I heard it was incredibly terrible.

                      --Guido

                      http://andy.mikee385.com
                      yes you do need to see the first one!! dont listen to whoever said you didnt
                      otherwise the AWESOME twist at the end of the first one will be ruined

                      and its an extremely good well thought out movie
                      its not horror its psyco-thriller and it is every meaning of the term "instant classic"
                      \"how can you sleep like that\"<br>
                      \"sleeping like this will add ten years to your life...i learned that fron keith richards when i toured with the stones...that may be the reason why keith, cannont be killed with conventional weapons\"

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        Re: RE: SAW II

                        Originally posted by Mental_detachment
                        Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                        Would I need to see the first one? I heard it was incredibly terrible.

                        --Guido

                        http://andy.mikee385.com
                        yes you do need to see the first one!! dont listen to whoever said you didnt
                        otherwise the AWESOME twist at the end of the first one will be ruined

                        and its an extremely good well thought out movie
                        its not horror its psyco-thriller and it is every meaning of the term "instant classic"
                        I realized that you're entitled to your own opinion, but you're probably the type that thought XXX (Vin Diesel, not porno you fags) was a good movie.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: SAW II

                          Well, let me put it this way:

                          If this were a made for TV movie, I'd be the best made for tv movie ever. Which is what it the pacing felt like. I believe the idea behind the story is rather clever and the movie kept me entertained. The detective really pissed me off...which I guess is for the better.

                          But I still hated the directing/editting for the most part. Seriously. I wanted to see a movie, not have a f*cking seizure. It's not a cool effect and it doesnt make the movie more edgy. I understand that totally flipping the sh*t with the cinematography makes gruesome scenes more bareable...but come on.

                          Oh yeah, big-stupid-guy who goes on a rampage to escape captivity was done to death in The Cube.

                          Comment

                          • dizoneaznboiii
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1

                            #28
                            i thought that saw 1 was decent and i thought that saw 2 was incredible. watching the first saw does help explain some things in the second movie but its not necessary, and in my opinion, i find that that the writer or saw to be a sick and twisted genious.

                            Comment

                            • Schrammbledeggs
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 334

                              #29
                              The ending of 2 would have been better if it was the son who was the killer. And what is all this crap I'm reading about people dissing movies calling them garbage and stuff? Movies are as good as the person watching them makes it out to be. Sure it might be garbage to you but that just means you have high standards. Nothing wrong with that just don't expect other people to have the same standards as you.
                              At least I'm not Mike Lean.

                              Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

                              Comment

                              Working...