Cow and Chicken!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DRangedTeddyBear
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 82

    #31
    RE: Cow and Chicken!

    ...well, *blink blink* sorry if I have a tendancy to get bored and stick to a thread where something is actually happening.

    Comment

    • StarmanSuper568
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 820

      #32
      RE: Cow and Chicken!

      I still want Cartoon Network to play it. I should write an angry letter.

      Comment

      • bobbycat73
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 339

        #33
        RE: Cow and Chicken!

        Cow and Chicken was a good show.

        Yes. It was.
        aids

        http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

        Comment

        • SoggyWaffulz
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 277

          #34
          RE: Cow and Chicken!

          You guys are right, CN is NOTHING like it use to be. Same with Nickelodeon, ect.

          I remember just watching marathons of shows on CN all day, Ed, Edd, and Eddy was GREAT, Cow and Chicken was cool too. Also Courage, Billy and Mandy is like the only show they kept alive. "Fridays" use to be great, now they fill it with crap T.V. shows like Camp Lazlo... I remember back a couple years ago they use to run a Fridays marathon of all my favorite T.V. shows for a long time... I want to say something like the whole weekend maybe? Oh well, I just wish they would bring back the old and stop the new crap like Lazlo and Juniper

          Sigh...

          Comment

          • purplepopcorn
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 602

            #35
            RE: Cow and Chicken!

            Don't we all miss ZIIIM!!!!!

            Comment

            • SoggyWaffulz
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 277

              #36
              RE: Cow and Chicken!

              Wasn't that on Nickelodeon though? lol

              Comment

              • Squeek
                let it snow~
                • Jan 2004
                • 14444

                #37
                RE: Cow and Chicken!

                Locked.

                Seriously.

                THIS IS A FORUM. IT IS NOT A CHAT.

                You are not to randomly post off-topic things like the 4 posts I deleted for obvious reasons ever again. You are to post discussion on the television show you are discussing.

                Do not let it happen again.

                Also, DRanged, stop bumping all the other topics, kthx.

                ~Squeek

                Comment

                Working...