Cow and Chicken!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DRangedTeddyBear
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 82

    #16
    RE: Cow and Chicken!

    I'll try. no guarentees... or however it's spelled. I'm good at finding mp3s. I swear, it's a hidden skill and I thank God for it everyday.

    Comment

    • StarmanSuper568
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 820

      #17
      RE: Cow and Chicken!

      It's got like a rock song sorta and they just say Cow and Chicken a lot

      Comment

      • DRangedTeddyBear
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 82

        #18
        RE: Cow and Chicken!

        no, it goes:

        Mama had a chicken
        mama had a cow
        Dad was proud, and he didn't care how
        Cow
        Chicken
        Cow and Chicken
        (then The Red Guy starts laughing)
        here's the link to the theme song:

        Comment

        • StarmanSuper568
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 820

          #19
          RE: Cow and Chicken!

          Yeah that. I just remember the cow and chicken bit.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            RE: Cow and Chicken!

            Ok, was it me or was The Red Guy a little gay?

            Comment

            • DRangedTeddyBear
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 82

              #21
              RE: Cow and Chicken!

              that was too simple to find.

              Comment

              • StarmanSuper568
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 820

                #22
                Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                Originally posted by Chromer
                Ok, was it me or was The Red Guy a little gay?
                One of my favorite characters, and yes, I seriously think he was a little gay.

                Comment

                • DRangedTeddyBear
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 82

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                  he was one of my fav also, and yes, a little gay... but his butt walk is very entertaining.

                  Comment

                  • StarmanSuper568
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 820

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                    Originally posted by DRangedTeddyBear
                    he was one of my fav also, and yes, a little gay... but his butt walk is very entertaining.
                    Oh so very entertaining.

                    Comment

                    • DRangedTeddyBear
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 82

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                      *giggles madly* and now I've done something stupid! I'm listening to the Pinky and the Brain theme song, I got it from the same sight as the Cow and Chicken song, if you're interesting in cartoon theme songs.

                      Remember when you were a kid growing up and watching all those now classic cartoons like Bugs Bunny and the Flintstones. Now revisit those memories by listening to those old theme songs and viewing the images from the shows. Guaranteed Fun.

                      Comment

                      • StarmanSuper568
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 820

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                        Pinky and the brain brain brain brain. brain brain brain brain. brain brain brain brain brain. Narff!

                        Comment

                        • DRangedTeddyBear
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 82

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                          I loved that show... and now I'm listening to the Tiny Toons theme song... I'm so immature...

                          Comment

                          • StarmanSuper568
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 820

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                            Arch0wl stepped that song a very long time ago.

                            Comment

                            • DRangedTeddyBear
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 82

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Cow and Chicken!

                              hey, I found the theme sonf for Courage the Cowardly Dog, it's by They Might Be Giants(incase you didn't know).

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                RE: Cow and Chicken!

                                YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP REPOSTING SO FAST. Seriously, this thread has gone 3 pages with just you two rambling. This isn't a chat.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...