Doom Movie Trailer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • esupin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 1756

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

    Doom does not seem any different from any other movie following the Aliens mold, so I'm not very excited about it.

    http://www.youtube.com/esupin

    Comment

    • suicidalmuskrat
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 739

      #17
      You guys do know that they are making a halo movie right? I don't like first person shooters, I like movies based on first person shooters even less.
      I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
      Done, and done.

      Comment

      • Static-X777
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

        Ok... what is wrong with you people.. this is doom were talking about.. the pretty much fucking start of the popular shooter series. The movie may hardly have any CGI what so ever but come on!.. This is doom were talking about. the game that will very well make you piss urself.(the last sentnece only ties with doom 3. thats the only doom game that could scare u.) oh and the guy with the power ranger picture. where did u get those DOOM comic pics.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

          Originally posted by djshox
          Vash, you need to lighten up. No need to tell him off just because he expressed his thoughts on a CS movie.
          I don't like the kid, at all.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • leggo_my_eggo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 11

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

            all movies that are based on games suck, doom spells doom in the box-office
            What the hell made you think a pagestretching sig was okay?

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

              Dangit. Get out of the thread if you're just going to post retarded stuff.

              How many game -> movie movies have there been? Can you list them all for me?

              Thinking now, I can name... 3. Super Mario Brothers, Resident Evil, and Advent Children. Final Fantasy: Spirits Within was not based on any game. Advent Children hasn't come out yet, but people are still raving about how awesome it will be (FF7 fanboys, I'm sure. Even though I hate FF7, I'm still excited to see it). Resident Evil, I heard, was pretty good. Super Mario Brothers was an older movie than you are. Of course, my knowledge of movies far undermines my knowledge of games, but I digress.

              Give it a chance. SEE the movie, THEN tell us it sucks.

              No more flaming of a movie you haven't even seen yet shall go on in this thread.

              ~Squeek

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

                We need a Disgaea movie.
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

                  But Squeek, it's not our fault if the trailer doesnt appeal to us!

                  And what on earth would the plot of a Disgaea movie be about?

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trailer

                    Originally posted by Omeganitros
                    And what on earth would the plot of a Disgaea movie be about?
                    Disgaea, The Movie
                    "How Gordon, Jennifer and Thursday Stayed Out Of The Way So Laharl, Flonne, and Etna Could Do Funny Things Together"

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trail

                      Soul Calibur 4: This Time They're All Just Naked

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trail

                        Don't you mean 3? Man, siggied fo sho.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Doom Movie Trail

                          How about Fast and the Furious : The Game : THE MOVIE.

                          I dont think this DOOM movie will be anything mindblowingly profound, but I do think it will be some nice mindless entertainment.

                          Comment

                          Working...