HOLY CRAP EPISODE III WAS AWESOME

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #61
    Did anyone stop to think that the entire scene where Mace is fighting Sidious was entirely planned out by Sidious to get Anakin to turn to the darkside? That the entire scene were he is yelling "I'm so weak, blah blah blah" is just an act to get Anakin to sympathize with Sidious and turn against Mace?

    That's how I interperated it.

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #62
      Jewp....Nice interpretation. That sounds a lot better than what I was thinking....Even thought Mace should of stopped being a dipshit and stabbed the motherfucker. And this thought just occured to me; Was Sidious the one who asked for the creation of the clones? I'm pretty sure they said that someone had asked for the clone army to be created long before the idea of creating the army for the republic.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #63
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        Did anyone stop to think that the entire scene where Mace is fighting Sidious was entirely planned out by Sidious to get Anakin to turn to the darkside? That the entire scene were he is yelling "I'm so weak, blah blah blah" is just an act to get Anakin to sympathize with Sidious and turn against Mace?

        That's how I interperated it.
        Wait, someone saw that differently? I mean, sure, he was aging, but he wasn't weak or out of power at all.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #64
          Jewpin, there was not a single moment when Sidious was not manipulating Anakin.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #65
            Vash has a good question. Did anyone watching AOTC catch any names, or hints towards who asked for the clones? Now that the third is over, it might be easier to tell.
            hi

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #66
              I'm sure there's an easy answer to this one, but why is Dooku's lightsaber hilt like curved?
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #67
                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                I'm sure there's an easy answer to this one, but why is Dooku's lightsaber hilt like curved?
                Because the day they started shooting Episode 2 the person in charge of props lost Dooku's saber, and due to time constrants, one of the make-up artists suggested that they use a Norelco razor, and since there were no close ups of Dooku's saber, Lucas let if pass.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #68
                  Originally posted by HansSky
                  Vash has a good question. Did anyone watching AOTC catch any names, or hints towards who asked for the clones? Now that the third is over, it might be easier to tell.
                  Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas (who supposedly died years ago.)

                  Sifo-Dyas.
                  Sidious.

                  Think about it.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #69
                    Thanks Chardish. Jewp your story might be true, but sounds a bit cheesy. Unless it was for the first day of filming of course. The razor seems to be a bit small for the actual lightsaber. I thought it looked a bit more like
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #70
                      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                      Thanks Chardish. Jewp your story might be true, but sounds a bit cheesy.
                      Because I was totally not making the story up as I went along.

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #71
                        It's curved because it's design is based off of a fencing sword: a rapier of an epee. Either eay, Dooku was originally going to fight in a fencing style, demonstrating his higher class refinement. It turned out looking goofy, they kept the saber design (which was chosen by Lee) and changed the fighting style.

                        Mal
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #72
                          You know, Dooku's death was pretty disappointing. The best way would have been a saber through the heart, since he's such a freaking civilized vampire.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Omeganitros
                            You know, Dooku's death was pretty disappointing. The best way would have been a saber through the heart, since he's such a freaking civilized vampire.
                            But he was killed in a very savage manner....very necessary for Anakin's progression into the dark side.

                            Comment

                            • User6773

                              #74
                              Killed in cold blood, looking on in horror as his supposed master orders their common enemy to execute him. Head chopped off scissors-style by two lightsabers.

                              Chilling.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #75
                                I was cool how one was blue, and the other, red, which is most commonly used by the dark side. It kind of shows a mid-point of switiching sides, using both sabers at the same time. Saw 3 days ago, and still depressed after seeing it

                                Comment

                                Working...