What the hell is with William Hung?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DemonHost
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 4

    #1

    What the hell is with William Hung?!

    This is his official site

    Look at all the damn video's he has. I mean one person who sings horrible gets all this money and video's and crap. I can't belive it!
    0
    Yes
    0%
    0
    No
    0%
    0
    Who is William Hung?
    0%
    0
  • User6773

    #2
    RE: What the hell is with William Hung?!

    Anger leads to hate!
    Hate leads to SUFFERING.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #3
      RE: What the hell is with William Hung?!

      Ok........

      Its kinda like Adam sandler. You know he cant sing, but his lyrics are hilarious. William hung cant sing, but his voice is hilarious. Or maybe it makes people feel better to know that someone is worse at singing then they are.

      Comment

      • NightSonnett
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2003
        • 334

        #4
        He can sing just fine, he just isn't the best. I mean, at least he can stay in the same key when he sings, unlike a lot of other American Idol contestants.


        He's just so.....awkward.
        My computer hates me.

        /gquit

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #5
          William Hung has been relegated to cult status, kind of like that Dell dude before he was caught with drugs.

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #6
            I think William Hung is so popular is because he is the poster child for the American dream. Only in American can an immigrant become rich and famous overnight.

            Comment

            • NiK_0_0
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 15

              #7
              I guess some corporate company "made him a celebrity overnight"
              Sorry Im just quoting a really bad song.
              I think William Hung is hilarious, and his dancing owns.
              Period.

              Comment

              • magister_negi_magi
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 491

                #8
                Originally posted by NiK_0_0
                I guess some corporate company "made him a celebrity overnight"
                Sorry Im just quoting a really bad song.
                I think William Hung is hilarious, and his dancing owns.
                Period.
                "Overnight Celebrity" isn't bad at all, and I think that William Hung is a joke. Flame me if you want, but I ain't changing my mind.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #9
                  Originally posted by magister_negi_magi
                  I think that William Hung is a joke.
                  That's EXACTLY the point.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #10
                    my senior quote is from william hung.

                    Comment

                    • gardyloo
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 580

                      #11
                      william hung -> well hung?
                      I don't know...

                      Comment

                      • banditcom
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 6243

                        #12
                        And what is that Talisman?

                        You guys shouldn't bash William Hung. Afterall, there is a stepfile of him on FFR. XD

                        Comment

                        • UbEr_RaVe
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 220

                          #13
                          He is just making the best of his 15 minutes of fame. Give it 2 years and you probably won't hear of him again. Or maybe he just sucks so bad, he's cool.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #14
                            "Um, I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all."

                            So it's serious, yet from william hung. juxtaposition.

                            Comment

                            Working...