SIN CITY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sleeplessdragn
    ~Bang that beat Harder~
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2004
    • 2321

    #31
    My brother came back home last night and all he can talk about is this movie. I've heard that it was pretty gory, and though it won't bother me, I do want to know which friends I can take to see this movie. So just how gruesome was this movie?

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #32
      Not as bloody as, say, Kill Bill, but decently gruesome. There's a little more emphasis on how things happen, not that they happen.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • ThEclipse
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1641

        #33
        do I need to spell it out to you guys?


        J-E-S-S-I-C-A

        A-L-B-A

        Comment

        • deposition
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 1115

          #34
          Ha, that is pretty much exactly what I was going to say..

          Comment

          • esupin
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1756

            #35
            Frank Miller is a genius badass. That's why this comic book movie didn't stink.


            http://www.youtube.com/esupin

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #36
              I thought that Dare Devil sucked.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #37
                Miho, oh god...oh god...

                I think I'm in love..
                hi

                Comment

                • staroceanfreakx
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 1034

                  #38
                  Saw it Saturday night...the first part was extremely corny but then it got cool, a couple other parts where corny but overall an awesome movie because the non-corny parts made up for it.
                  PS: You guys forgot the best line:
                  John Hartigan: When it comes to consoling 19-year-old girls, I'm about as useful as a palsy patient performing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

                  Synthlight wrote:
                  You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                  IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                  StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                  IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                  IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                  IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                  Comment

                  • esupin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1756

                    #39
                    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                    I thought that Dare Devil sucked.
                    Frank Miller wrote Daredevil and Sin City comics. He had nothing to do with the Frank Miller movie.

                    I can see how you misinterpreted my post, though

                    http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #40
                      I know I was just stating that the movie sucked nuts. I forgot to add the "though" at the end.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • deposition
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 1115

                        #41
                        I thought it was pretty funny when that guy had to act like he didn't want Jessica Alba.

                        Comment

                        Working...