SIN CITY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jazzmosis
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 521

    #16
    Black and White.. Genius.. Genius.. Genius.. Genius...

    Some of the best cinematics I've EVER seen. And I didn't think it was possible for EVERY character to be badass, but there we go!

    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    <3 Jazzoo.

    Comment

    • CMCAdvanced
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 473

      #17
      this movie isn't just a bunch of crazy looking cinematics that the people in charge thought of while jerking each other off to Kill Bill, right?
      Because I'm going to see it, and I don't want to watch an excessively "artistic" style drowning the movie. Too much of a good thing, is indeed, too much. But this movie looks amazing anyway from what I've seen. But then again, that is what trailers are for.
      Signatures are ignorant.

      Comment

      • nickadeemus
        The spice must flow.
        • Aug 2003
        • 807

        #18
        Very much not an excessively artistic style and is only distracting when it should be. There are so many awesome things going on you can't focus only on the selected colors they use. This is definitely a must-see-in-theater movie.

        Edit: Oh, and Jessica Alba. . .wow.
        Nice.

        Comment

        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1607

          #19
          I'm going in 15 minutes, I'll edit in comments when I get back.


          ::EDIT:: HOLY SHIT.

          Best fucking movie EVER. I loved it.

          He ripped off the dudes nuts, and I laughed. Hard.

          Really good movie though, everyone should see it.
          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

          SN = SickCatBodySpray

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            Sounds like 2005 is a good year for action movies.

            Comment

            • drgnballz
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 11

              #21
              Already seen it. IMO it's not the best that's out there, but it's still alright. Alotta people get shot, and some guys get their nuts ripped off.

              Elijah(sp?) Is supposed to be in it, I thought he did a pretty good job as a character in the movie. Jesica alba did awesome good.

              Comment

              • CMCAdvanced
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 473

                #22
                I'm not bothered by the colors one bit, I like them.
                I liked the Matrix Revolutions, though I did fall asleep during it. I just don't want this cheesy kind of artistic movie (also one that puts me to sleep, though in a different way then the matrix.). I'm sure this movie kicks ass though. Bruce Willis is a badass. And I likes my badasses.
                Signatures are ignorant.

                Comment

                • Ardor
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 312

                  #23
                  Movie is now my favorite, it was fucken insane and I just loved it period. Plus Jessica Alba was just holy fucking wow..

                  EDIT: Saw it Friday too, was really amazing though seriously.

                  Comment

                  • CMCAdvanced
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 473

                    #24
                    Jessica Alba was in what now?
                    I forgot.
                    Signatures are ignorant.

                    Comment

                    • suicidalmuskrat
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 739

                      #25
                      can we hear what the plot is now? b/c i've heard the plot kinda sucks.
                      I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                      Done, and done.

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #26
                        No, just go see it yoruself...
                        The greatest cinematic experience of my life...
                        Wow
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • Cyborg_Mermaid
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 294

                          #27
                          Holy. @#$!ing.Cow All I can say is cannibalism never looked so badass. I've always loved Kevin in the graphic novels as it is but this is a new high in fandom for me.
                          Guess who's back!

                          Comment

                          • KwithH
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 25

                            #28
                            It was like looking through one of my photo albums ^^ I'm best portrayed by Elijah Wood's character, except for the whole "eating people" thing, and I swear to god that Marv is my friend Mark, I mean, srsly even their names sound the same

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #29
                              Tagline my friend found.. .dead serious
                              "sin City: where men are men and women are objects to be desired and beaten"
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • jazzmosis
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 521

                                #30
                                "She's a dyke, but I don't know why. With a body like that she could get any man she wanted."

                                "It's time to prove to your friends you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people."

                                "He had the voice of an angel, but he only spoke to me."

                                "Tell me, is that corpse of a whore worth going to hell over?"
                                "Worth going to hell for, worth dying for... worth killing for."

                                "Then it hits me like a kick in the nuts. What if I'm wrong?"

                                "Marv's not a bad guy, he's just had the bad luck of being born in the wrong century."

                                "Hardtop with a powerful engine, and make sure it's got a big trunk."

                                "Take away his weapons. Both of them."

                                "Really? You've made a big mistake too - you forgot to flush."

                                "Miho, you're an angel, you're a saviour. . . you're a goddess."

                                "There's nothing like your friends showing up with a whole lot of guns."

                                All great lines. And damn, Clive Owen is the man in that movie. Trivia: Who did Frank Miller (the comic book creator and co-director) play? Don't google.

                                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                                <3 Jazzoo.

                                Comment

                                Working...