Who's This Season's American Idol?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Who

    Go Bo

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Who

      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
      I loved that song so much. He ruined one of Queen's greatest songs if not the greatest.
      Are you kidding? That was a great rendition, and only shortened because of time constraints.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who

        except for the part where he didn't hit any of the falsetto.

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who

          And that part where he's creepy and totally failed the last note.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #20
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who

            Originally posted by stretchypanda
            And that part where he's creepy and totally failed the last note.
            A-men

            Comment

            • Musical_Master
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1788

              #21
              Heh, my marching band played Bohemian Rhapsody. It had a nice trumpet solo in it.

              Scott is in the bottom three tonight, hopefully he goes home.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #22
                I love Scott... he's so fucking crazy.

                Wtf is Bo doing there?

                Also... does anyone else think Paula Abdul is drunk? I swear to god sometimes she seriously acts really giddy. (Remember that episode where she kissed simon on the cheek or whatever).

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  I just think that she can't tell the difference between a good singer and a bad singer.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #24
                    But seriously though... I think she tips a few back before the shows.

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #25
                      =(

                      Noooooo! Nadia was really good! And now it's down to just two women! And the stupid Constantine and Anthony fanbases could pull enough weight to get BOTH of them eliminated, and then they'll have another failure of a winner! =(

                      Carrie and Vonzell are definitely the best of the girls, though.

                      EDIT: I think it's in Paula's contract to be a total effing moron.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #26
                        Paula always avoids the actual point of the competition, singing, and mentions everything else. If the song sucked, she has to find something positive, even if it has no relevance whatsoever.

                        "You look gorgeous tonight!"
                        "I have to admit... I'm falling in love with you."
                        "You did your very best, I'm proud of you."

                        She rarely says ANYTHING about the song itself, and it makes me sick to hear her comments.

                        *@$&. Get rid of Scott already.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #27
                          And Anthony. And Constantine.

                          Comment

                          • stretchypanda
                            shock me shock me
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 4123

                            #28
                            Guh.. I missed it tonight. Who went home?

                            Comment

                            • jujo07
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 121

                              #29
                              Anwar, I was disapointed. Scott was in the bottom 3 with Anthony, and I was so pumped for Scott to go home and then the next thing I know Anwar is going.

                              Comment

                              • nforcer06164
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 4772

                                #30
                                Originally posted by jujo07
                                Anwar, I was disapointed. Scott was in the bottom 3 with Anthony, and I was so pumped for Scott to go home and then the next thing I know Anwar is going.
                                Amen. What the hell happened?

                                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                                Originally posted by Squeek
                                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                                Comment

                                Working...