Dragonball Super

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • demonllama6124
    im your grandpa!!!
    • Mar 2004
    • 1440

    #16
    Re: Dragonball Super

    The fear in Frosts' eyes when he almost got put into the bottle was perfect. 3 take downs and 1 assist (2 if you count Magetta) is a good run for Roshi.

    Im wondering if the U6 Namekians will end up fusing together at a later time
    Originally posted by nestlekwik
    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
    Originally posted by welsh_girl
    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
    Originally posted by Velocity
    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #17
      Re: Dragonball Super

      I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

      Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
      Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

      Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
      Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


      Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
      Universe 10 also was lackluster.

      Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

      It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-17-2017, 11:10 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • awein999
        (ಠ⌣ಠ)
        • Oct 2007
        • 4647

        #18
        Re: Dragonball Super

        this was a fun episode. my second favorite of the battle royal saga. i dunno how much i can really get myself hyped for how the entire battle royal is progressing as a saga im more looking forward to the conclusion and seeing where things go from there but still entertaining.
        Originally posted by Staiain
        i am super purple hippo

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #19
          Re: Dragonball Super

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

          Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
          Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

          Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
          Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


          Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
          Universe 10 also was lackluster.

          Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

          It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.
          let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: Dragonball Super

            Originally posted by Rapta
            let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku
            Fair, but other then Jiren, who's largely done nothing so far, do you fear anyone?

            There were roughly 80 combatants and the ~35 who are left (minus Jiren) haven't performed any feats Goku could have trouble with.

            On top of that, the ones that have are mostly beat up (hit/kale/caulifa/dyspo). I'm hoping for some character/threat development on someone in the remaining 35
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #21
              Re: Dragonball Super

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Fair, but other then Jiren, who's largely done nothing so far, do you fear anyone?

              There were roughly 80 combatants and the ~35 who are left (minus Jiren) haven't performed any feats Goku could have trouble with.

              On top of that, the ones that have are mostly beat up (hit/kale/caulifa/dyspo). I'm hoping for some character/threat development on someone in the remaining 35

              the two fighters nobody has seen yet from quitela's universe
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • demonllama6124
                im your grandpa!!!
                • Mar 2004
                • 1440

                #22
                Re: Dragonball Super

                Originally posted by Rapta
                the two fighters nobody has seen yet from quitela's universe
                Found out that those 2 are actually really small creatures and U2 still has 3 more teammates we havent really seen yet. Slowly getting closer to the main match though: Goku VS Jiren, and our spiky haired hero will finally get his new form.
                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                Originally posted by Velocity
                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #23
                  Re: Dragonball Super

                  Jesus Christ, this episode was awesome. Seeing Goku make the Gods tremble again is so entertaining
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • Mahou
                    魔法少女
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 2153

                    #24
                    Re: Dragonball Super

                    Jiren too op. Rip Hit.

                    Idk why, but Jiren has been my favorite character. Probably because he’s swole af.
                    Last edited by Mahou; 10-15-2017, 11:07 AM.
                    Originally posted by lofty rhino
                    one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                    AND watch anime.

                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #25
                      Re: Dragonball Super

                      Jiren basically is one with the universe OMNI-verse, episodes 110 and 111 were my favorite so far!

                      Goku is still my favorite character though, because of all of the development that went into him since the very beginning of Dragon Ball! (and now with Ultra Instinct)

                      Jiren is friggin SICK too, though!
                      Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 10-15-2017, 11:25 AM.

                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #26
                        Re: Dragonball Super

                        Jiren's cockiness might be his downfall
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • L.B.D.D
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 2949

                          #27
                          Re: Dragonball Super

                          fuck the capcucks

                          Comment

                          • Sidek
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 777

                            #28
                            Re: Dragonball Super

                            rip hit.

                            Bye.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: Dragonball Super

                              Kinda wish hit had said anything after getting eliminated.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...