6th piano solo! Oh yea :D

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #16
    Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

    amazing.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #17
      Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

      I don't even..


      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #18
        Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

        that was disgusting in a good way can't imagine what you'll come up with next but you really do inspire me to write more pieces myself. thing is I am just now getting back into learning how to read again >.< which even when I knew how to it has never been some thing I was good at... any who, go get famous nao

        Comment

        • MBurns
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2007
          • 194

          #19
          Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

          Originally posted by PlayTrumpet
          Join ASCAP, notate your music if you haven't, make a career out of your wonderful music. (if you haven't already)
          Hummm...

          Mind explaining to me a bit how I should go about that? This looks interesting.

          /e; After taking a quick look it seems you can only join if you're in the US :S




          Also thanks alot to everyone else!
          Last edited by MBurns; 07-13-2011, 02:16 AM.

          Comment

          • midnghtraver
            Icarus Moth
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2006
            • 2064

            #20
            Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

            WHY U NO FAMOUZ!?

            I feel proud to have seen this before you posted it to FFR haha.

            Your incredibly talented. I honestly look up to you in the sense that I really hope my composing sounds that professional some day.

            Comment

            • PlayTrumpet
              Lamingtons.
              • May 2007
              • 590

              #21
              Re: 6th piano solo! Oh yea

              Originally posted by MBurns
              Hummm...

              Mind explaining to me a bit how I should go about that? This looks interesting.

              /e; After taking a quick look it seems you can only join if you're in the US :S




              Also thanks alot to everyone else!
              Oh wow, I didn't even notice you're in Canada.. Your music is so... AMERICAN. (kidding)

              I guess the closest Canadian equivalent would be SOCAN
              HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...