Touhou Radio
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Touhou Radio
Alright so for guys:
-Youki Konpaku
-Unzan, the really ****ing angry pink cloud LOL.
-Rinnosuke (Kourin?)
-Myouren Hijiri (Byakuren's brother)
Originally posted by hi19hi19oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a fileComment
-
Re: Touhou Radio
Don't forget Mr. Kirisame :PComment
-
Re: Touhou Radio
Lol. Anyway find any good remixes i heard one sick techno one of dream battle i hope it plays again >.<
Comment
-
Re: Touhou Radio
Yep Rinnosuke is Kourin.
Yeah Marisa's dad wasn't really mentioned except in Perfect Lotus I think.
In fact every piece of shit is located in Perfect Lotus
Shit meaning good shit
Comment
-
Re: Touhou Radio
I'll let my friends know about this. They'll love it. Thanks.IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!Comment
-



Comment