Nintendubtep?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: Nintendubtep?

    i like it, pretty catchy. and yeah, just say i give ffr a blanket permission, and you'll be set.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Xiaounlimited
      Eaguru
      • Jul 2005
      • 2832

      #17
      Re: Nintendubtep?

      !!!
      Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

      Comment

      • ninjaKIWI
        plain old ugly ass dumbas
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 3307

        #18
        Re: Nintendubtep?

        Yeah this is really awesome stuff. I hope to hear a lot more from you.
        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

        Comment

        • 666midget
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 91

          #19
          Re: Nintendubtep?

          Nice.

          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

          women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

          they don't even have penises yet, LOL

          Comment

          • PrawnSkunk
            Administrator
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Dec 2007
            • 3907

            #20
            Re: Nintendubtep?

            I love chiptune.

            I love dubstep.

            There are children needing to be produced.

            Comment

            • ddrxero64
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2008
              • 790

              #21
              Re: Nintendubtep?

              Originally posted by zajac
              Including the Excision Tour
              You definitely sound like you've been around the block lol

              Comment

              • zajac
                aka uAnimals
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2003
                • 4050

                #22
                Re: Nintendubtep?

                Originally posted by ddrxero64
                You definitely sound like you've been around the block lol
                LOL I work hard, that's for sure
                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                Comment

                Working...