FFR Chip Music Compilation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #16
    Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

    bumping in case people are still in

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #17
      Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

      I am up for trying (have been wanting to) but I cannot promise anything

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #18
        Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

        Me and my friend are collabing on a song but its a slow process. What we have so far is promising though

        Comment

        • jakeyjake7
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 343

          #19
          Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

          Chiptune Breakcore acceptable? Chip drums, blips and all? If so, then I'm in.
          Originally posted by tuv
          I enjoy eating my beard

          Comment

          • AsphyxZero
            Banned
            • Oct 2010
            • 1823

            #20
            Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

            Thinking about fixing up Chippy Dippy for this. Make a better beat with the chip drum kit, better progression, etc.

            Comment

            • AsphyxZero
              Banned
              • Oct 2010
              • 1823

              #21
              Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

              just kidding, someone collab with me on this.

              Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

              Comment

              • infinity.
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2007
                • 1701

                #22
                Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

                if my 8bit covers count, i'm in!

                Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
                signatures are for nerds

                nerds

                Comment

                • customstuff
                  ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4892

                  #23
                  Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

                  I have some fakebit/dance stuff, but I'm trying out FamiTracker now.

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  welcome to D6

                  start playing

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #24
                    Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    just kidding, someone collab with me on this.

                    http://soundcloud.com/asphyxzero/chipbeatz
                    I'm doownn.

                    Comment

                    • customstuff
                      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 4892

                      #25
                      Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

                      Yeah, I'm 30+ seconds into a song with FamiTracker. It's catchy as hell and I'm starting to know what I'm doing! Hahaha

                      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                      Originally posted by customstuff
                      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                      welcome to D6

                      start playing

                      Comment

                      • kommisar
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 7328

                        #26
                        Re: FFR Chip Music Compilation

                        finished a fakebit song. pretty coul


                        Comment

                        Working...