Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #31
    Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

    A lot of the stuff listed isn't from 2010 lol

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #32
      Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      [Roksonix is gonna be amazing in 2011 - just wait]
      Sorry man, Culprate's gonna be the the smasher of 2011.

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #33
        Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

        A) No. It must have been released in 2010. I don't want people listing tracks from Skream, Benga, and Caspa from '05, just because it's still their favorite track in 2010 haha

        B) @ Fido123 - I wouldn't say I'm an elitist dub-head, I love ALL types of genres of music and spin them all, but I have a problem with Deadmau5 when he says he hates all DJ's, and I quote, that "they're all ****ing ****s". Then he hops on the bandwagon of what the fastest growing genre in EDM is right now, and starts producing it as well. (Sarcastically bitch slapping everyone by naming his 1st dubstep release, 'One Trick Pony') Then when he releases Skrillex's EP under Mau5trap Recordings (Before that nobody knew who the **** Skrillex was in the dubstep scene) and then as a label, start spending their own marketing budget in buying THEIR OWN EP on Beatport to boost sales and skyrocket the entire EP into the top10 on the entire site. I could continue about how much of a sell-out he is, but I'll respectfully stick with not hating the player, but hating the game instead haha
        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        Working...