Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aerei
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 18

    #16
    Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

    I doubt I'll see these listed more than once (here), but I like them all.

    Pendulum - Set Me On Fire
    Chemical Brothers - Swoon (xKore Remix)
    Endrilliance - Breathe For You
    Emalkay - When I Look At You
    Joker - Snake Eater
    Magic Width Enhancing Soundcloud Embed
    http://soundcloud.com/djcybo/now-that-theyre-watching-echoespond-mix

    Comment

    • Gravity Kitten
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 644

      #17
      Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

      dus deadmau5 kount az d00bst3p

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

        Originally posted by Gravity Kitten
        dus deadmau5 kount az d00bst3p
        A lot of his recent stuff yes. And sorry wc I wasn't sure if you were implying they were.

        Comment

        • zajac
          aka uAnimals
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2003
          • 4050

          #19
          Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

          On Trick Pony is a great track. But, Gravity Kitten, you're fired for naming Who Who Must Not Be Named

          Draigun, good choices. Those are some of my favorites as well
          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

          Comment

          • fido123
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 4245

            #20
            Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

            What's wrong with Deadmau5 @_@

            Comment

            • boibomb
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 272

              #21
              Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

              Originally posted by fido123
              What's wrong with Deadmau5 @_@
              Nothing really that i could think of. He's just the new thing to hate on; like Justin Beiber or Christianity.lol

              http://www.whitelabelnation.com
              For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #22
                Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                Deadmau5 is a punk ass snitchin bitch

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #23
                  Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                  Originally posted by Aerei
                  I doubt I'll see these listed more than once (here), but I like them all.

                  Pendulum - Set Me On Fire
                  Chemical Brothers - Swoon (xKore Remix)
                  Endrilliance - Breathe For You
                  Emalkay - When I Look At You
                  Joker - Snake Eater
                  Oh man totally forgot about endrilliance. That song is beast as hell too

                  Comment

                  • Emo_Saur_
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 2952

                    #24
                    Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                    most of UFK's cd I enjoy.

                    iwrestledabearonce- Danger in the Manger (Big Chocolate Mix)
                    iwrestledabearonce- See you in shell (Sluggo Mix)


                    No idea if they're from 2010 but I'm hooked to wubwub now.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #25
                      Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                      Oh man, where to begin?

                      Skrillex - Scream and Shout (Live Last Dubstep Mix)
                      JFB - Time Collapse
                      Borgore - Guided Relaxation Dub
                      Funhouse - 16 bit
                      Jig - Tom Encore

                      Definitely my five favorite.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                        am i the only one who didnt really like funhouse =x

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #27
                          Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                          I'll just throw my favorite 5 arists of 2010 down here dont feel like picking and choosing songs:

                          Doctor P
                          Nero
                          Flux Pavilion
                          Skrillex
                          Trolley Snatcha

                          + Roksonix

                          [Roksonix is gonna be amazing in 2011 - just wait]
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • Aerei
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 18

                            #28
                            Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                            I actually messed up my list without realizing. Snake Eater was 2008 and When I Look At You was 2009. ><

                            I shall quick fix them with more Endrilliance because I listen to a small number of Dub artists.

                            Endrilliance - Call
                            Endrilliance - Stepfile This
                            Magic Width Enhancing Soundcloud Embed
                            http://soundcloud.com/djcybo/now-that-theyre-watching-echoespond-mix

                            Comment

                            • fido123
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4245

                              #29
                              Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                              I don't think they have to be made in 2010 rather than your favorite tracks from 2010?

                              Comment

                              • Aerei
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 18

                                #30
                                Re: Top 5 DubStep Tracks Of 2010

                                I just noticed that those two tracks were older than I seemed to remember. Time lapse in my brain, I suppose.

                                I figured I'd adhere to the title of the thread and input tracks released this year instead. :P
                                Magic Width Enhancing Soundcloud Embed
                                http://soundcloud.com/djcybo/now-that-theyre-watching-echoespond-mix

                                Comment

                                Working...