Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • funmonkey54
    The Chill Keeper
    • Oct 2007
    • 4127

    #16
    Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

    Wowww, Awesome. Seriously, unbelievable almost.

    Comment

    • Blue Bird
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 377

      #17
      Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

      Guys, if you liked that, check this one out. Also by her:



      Freakin' AWESOME! ;D Hope she doesn't mind me putting it up here.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

        Wow this is amazing. o.o Your other videos are amazing too. o.o

        Comment

        • yukino120
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 40

          #19
          Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

          Originally posted by Blue Bird
          lol I know you from YouTube. I love a lot of your videos. :P Especially Rainmaker and Caramelldansen. I had no idea you also frequented FFR. You play pretty damn well. Keep it up!

          And as for this video, it was just plain epic! Twilight Techno is one of my favorite songs around here. Great job with this. Another amazing piece by you. =) Thanks a lot for making this.
          Yeah, I forgot to mention that I used to be a huge fan of FFR. Started about four years ago, but I don't really play much anymore. High school took over my life.

          I'm glad you enjoy my videos! It's nice to see some of my subscribers are also awesome at FFR too. ;D

          Comment

          • yukino120
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 40

            #20
            Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

            Originally posted by Blue Bird
            Guys, if you liked that, check this one out. Also by her:



            Freakin' AWESOME! ;D Hope she doesn't mind me putting it up here.
            Of course I don't mind!

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #21
              Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

              that was awesome gj job

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #22
                Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                Do you take requests?

                Comment

                • yukino120
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 40

                  #23
                  Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                  Originally posted by cedolad
                  Do you take requests?
                  Mmmm.. I consider them, but I can't promise you anything. Frankly, I get quite a bit of them, but if it's a song that I know of, or if it includes sheet music and a YouTube video of what it's supposed to sound like, I always find myself taking a look at the request.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #24
                    Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                    Corneria, from Star Fox , I have the sheet music and an Mp3

                    Comment

                    • yukino120
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 40

                      #25
                      Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Corneria, from Star Fox , I have the sheet music and an Mp3
                      Check your inbox, I gave you my email address there.

                      Comment

                      • TC_llama499
                        Resident Rock Climber
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1573

                        #26
                        Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                        your amazing

                        Comment

                        • student3
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 2

                          #27
                          Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                          Originally posted by yukino120
                          Of course I don't mind!
                          Can you send me the piano notes of 'Twilight Techno'?

                          Comment

                          • championanwar
                            Ask Nuro! x3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 2588

                            #28
                            Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                            Don't think the OP is around hehe, but regardless - this is great work :D

                            Originally posted by aperson
                            all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                            aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                            aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                            Click Here

                            Comment

                            • student3
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 2

                              #29
                              Re: Dimrain47's Twilight Techno On Piano

                              Originally posted by student3
                              Can you send me the piano notes of 'Twilight Techno'?
                              Did you send it to me? I couldn't find it :S

                              Comment

                              Working...