Worth It?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tofurox
    Them arrows.
    • May 2006
    • 2263

    #16
    Re: Worth It?

    I am going to buy one when I get the chance. 100%!

    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

    Comment

    • Svaz
      quite clever
      • Oct 2008
      • 792

      #17
      Re: Worth It?

      Really sick. Reminds me of when people where on the list to buy a x0xb0x. I'd love to invest in one but I've got other instruments on my priority list. 8)

      Comment

      • wickedawesomeful
        Carls, Girls, & Drugs
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2006
        • 3888

        #18
        Re: Worth It?

        definitely yes
        http://dozemusic.com/

        Comment

        • Djr Rap dancer
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2008
          • 409

          #19
          Re: Worth It?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          Really sick. Reminds me of when people where on the list to buy a x0xb0x. I'd love to invest in one but I've got other instruments on my priority list. 8)
          lol no one here will buy one of those i think.
          in 2009,you got more good way to spend 1500$ in a other new instrument or anything els you need frist.


          "Don't do this..."
          "Don't do what?"

          Comment

          • wickedawesomeful
            Carls, Girls, & Drugs
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2006
            • 3888

            #20
            Re: Worth It?

            Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
            lol no one here will buy one of those i think.
            lmao what are you talking about dude
            http://dozemusic.com/

            Comment

            • Djr Rap dancer
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2008
              • 409

              #21
              Re: Worth It?

              Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
              lmao what are you talking about dude
              nothing dude ....nothing lmao


              "Don't do this..."
              "Don't do what?"

              Comment

              Working...