VSTs that you're using

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • somethingillremember
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 106

    #31
    Re: VSTs that you're using

    Hydra isn't free is it? Because I know they have a trial version that I downloaded, but it wouldn't let me save my prefs in presets.

    Comment

    • kommisar[os]
      Banned
      • Apr 2006
      • 4097

      #32
      Re: VSTs that you're using

      if anyone is looking for the best 8bit plugins, sabrepulse posted a bunch here

      Comment

      • DJCynispin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 101

        #33
        Re: VSTs that you're using

        Hey Spook - are you still on Buzz?

        Comment

        • jakeyjake7
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 343

          #34
          Re: VSTs that you're using

          My favorites are:
          Effects: Camel Crusher, Cyanide 2, Betabugs, Shortcircuit 2, Tweakbench Yoink, Stormgate, Bitcrusher, FuzzPlus, LiveCut, RoughRider,

          Synths: All the DSK ones, Galactix, Oatmeal, Triangle II, SuperwaveP8, (to save room) All Tweakbench, AM Freehand, Crystal, Rogue, TAL-Bassline, Tal-U-No-62, YFM.

          Thos are my favorites. Every single one of these is freeware =]
          Originally posted by tuv
          I enjoy eating my beard

          Comment

          Working...