Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_llama499
    Resident Rock Climber
    • Feb 2008
    • 1573

    #31
    Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

    Originally posted by botjinneytle
    hi, i want to hear your performance of demon fire, but i can't b/c it's private. ><.
    same here

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #32
      Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

      Originally posted by TC_llama499
      same here
      Yeah, I want to hear as well.

      Comment

      • jonathanasdf
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 1959

        #33
        Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

        fine fine put it back up
        This section intentionally blank.

        Comment

        • hatoblue2
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 140

          #34
          Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

          Good work thus far. I'm sure it'll sound even better the more in a couple of weeks. You've inspired me to take on the piece.


          3nd Place Beginner Division
          2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament

          2nd Place Ghoul Divison Matrixdude's 45-Minute Halloween Extravaganza Tournament

          Comment

          • jonathanasdf
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 1959

            #35
            Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

            ehhhhh... I havn't been practising it at all since I posted the video. So, no it won't sound better in a couple of weeks unless i decide to take it up again.

            Wait for Destiny's version. As soon as he's done practising + got his camcorder back you'll be able to hear it.

            Oh and give me a reason to rejoin maple. I've run out of them now...
            This section intentionally blank.

            Comment

            • AOD_ELEMENT
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1672

              #36
              Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

              dude thats good i dont know how to play the piano at all

              Comment

              • Callipygian
                Senior FFR citizen
                • Jun 2007
                • 1537

                #37
                Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

                The video loads for me. Nice try. I liked some parts, but it clearly needs a lot more work. I´m working on it as well, so expect a video response soon .
                By the way, I use stargroup's version and it's technically possible to play everything, although sometimes an arpeggio is needed because the notes span multiple octaves.

                I'm an amateur pianist, just like you, so don't expect me to nail every note, but I like the challenge of getting enough grip on the song to offer a performance with the same passion you put into it. Looking forward to your next video!

                P.S. I see what you did with the Left hand at page 3. Makes it a lot easier haha. I might try it as well, cause stargroup's version has some really frustrating jumps there =).
                Last edited by Callipygian; 10-7-2008, 07:50 PM.
                Sick nature

                Comment

                • jonathanasdf
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1959

                  #38
                  Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

                  It's never too late to learn, but it's always expensive

                  and Callipygian: I wish you good luck! I look forwards to hearing it soon ^^
                  Yes, stargroup's version is playable. I personally do not care which version you use. I don't believe that my version is superior to stargroup's or his is superior to mines. After all we kinda worked together on it.

                  Edit: I just listened to it again. Oh god I never realized it was that horrible. I guess I do have to put another one up. Wait about 1 week people. T.T

                  TOO BAD I DON'T HAVE A GOOD CAMCORDER

                  Darn it!
                  Last edited by jonathanasdf; 10-7-2008, 07:58 PM.
                  This section intentionally blank.

                  Comment

                  • dietsnapple135
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 259

                    #39
                    Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

                    Very nice, yeah it's a little faulty and partial speed, but I have to give you credit, very nicely done!
                    Best FC- Planet Karma.
                    Best AAA- {Midnight}
                    Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                    First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                    I'M A MOD YO

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #40
                      Re: Piano Etude (Demon Fire) Complete piano performance

                      Play piano etude (gymnastics) now?

                      Good job though, I've always admired people who have the coordination to play the piano. I was never very good at it.


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      Working...