Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sleeplessdragn
    ~Bang that beat Harder~
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2004
    • 2321

    #91
    Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

    I'll uh, get to work this weekend.

    Comment

    • tha Guardians
      MCDC 2011
      • Nov 2006
      • 1680

      #92
      Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

      Wow. Lotsa uploads.

      Looking forward to more Classical songs in FFR =)
      Oh, and why the hell is Arch0wl banned?
      lol

      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #93
        Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

        Originally posted by Xandertrax
        I'm working on Comme le Vent and Le Chemin de Fer by Alkan.

        I'm also making a midi file for the Mephisto Waltz by Liszt.

        By the way, technically, we DON'T have permission for most of the songs thrown around in here. You need permission from the midi-maker or the performer.

        And sakura, 2 movements of the moonlight are already in-game. the 2nd movement is pretty boring, and wouldn't make for that great of a file.
        technically we do have permissions for the songs

        since we dont have to get permission from the original composer

        Comment

        • -paexaea-
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          • Apr 2007
          • 4611

          #94
          Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

          He's been banned. lol
          See you, Space Cowboy.

          Comment

          • brothaice
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2005
            • 2940

            #95
            Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

            I read the first page...

            If anyone is still having trouble converting use FL Studio (ya i know what i said)

            import the MIDI

            if it doesnt seperate the tracks for you you've got a little more work but after you get that just add the Sytrus III or whatever it is channel to each track and use the default settings cause the classical ones sound good.

            thats the way i would do it anyway

            Comment

            • irionman
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2007
              • 1196

              #96
              Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

              how about Sonata Pathétique. (AKA Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, op. 13)
              smittyicecream 3:36 pm
              yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




              sigpic

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #97
                Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                Originally posted by irionman
                how about Sonata Pathétique. (AKA Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, op. 13)
                Not one of my favorites, but a decent song. Actually, it's not fair for me to say—I haven't heard the whole thing. It does strike me as a little disappointing that I can't think up the melody right now. When I read a song title I usually hear the melody in my head, provided it's memorable.

                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • irionman
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1196

                  #98
                  Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                  Originally posted by tha Guardians
                  Not one of my favorites, but a decent song. Actually, it's not fair for me to say—I haven't heard the whole thing. It does strike me as a little disappointing that I can't think up the melody right now. When I read a song title I usually hear the melody in my head, provided it's memorable.
                  The whole thing is over 16 minutes. But the melody is a great section.
                  smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                  yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • sleeplessdragn
                    ~Bang that beat Harder~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2321

                    #99
                    Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                    Quickdump:

                    SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.


                    Let me know if the verb is annoying, I'm addicted to verb.

                    EDIT: This is
                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    Concerto for Two Pianos in C (BWV1061)

                    1. Allegro (47k) David Juna
                    Last edited by sleeplessdragn; 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM.

                    Comment

                    • kommisar
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 7328

                      #100
                      Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                      well well well


                      IS THAT A CHALLENGE

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #101
                        Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                        Piano Concerto No.2 Allegro, Op. 102 (Shostakovich)

                        SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.


                        I put in the slowdown they did in Fantasia 2000. It's not part of the original song, but I thought it was used to great effect.

                        Still kind of meh, but honestly I'm tired of working on it lol
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #102
                          Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                          bump because i am in need of a conversion

                          Comment

                          • Xandertrax
                            om nom nom
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1495

                            #103
                            Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                            What kind of conversion?

                            Comment

                            • sleeplessdragn
                              ~Bang that beat Harder~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2321

                              #104
                              Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                              SendSpace lets you transfer large files quickly and securely for free. Enjoy hassle-free file sharing today.


                              **** dump. I'll add bpm changes later.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #105
                                Re: Are you a bad enough dude to increase FFR's classical library?

                                damn 23mb

                                quality doesnt have to be amazing 192kbs would be fine lol

                                Comment

                                Working...