DJ Chaos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RaVeRaVeR
    Chaotic Sounds
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2005
    • 20

    #1

    DJ Chaos

    Hey everyone, this is DJ Chaos...I just wanted to try and get some music out to some veiwers...

    tell me what you think good or bad...I dont mind I just need feedback I guess. Lol.
    Later all

    DJ Chaos
    3
    Yes, there well made.
    0%
    1
    Naw, I wasn't feelin em'.
    0%
    2




    https://koji.to/ChaoticSounds
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #2
    RE: DJ Chaos

    I hope you don't mind if I move this to the right forums. =)

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #3
      RE: DJ Chaos

      omg its kenzya
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • RaVeRaVeR
        Chaotic Sounds
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jan 2005
        • 20

        #4
        Re: DJ Chaos

        ...




        https://koji.to/ChaoticSounds

        Comment

        • T0rajir0u
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 2946

          #5
          Re: DJ Chaos

          chaos is one of the most overused words on the internet stop using it
          hehe

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #6
            Re: DJ Chaos

            But his music is CHAOS.

            Comment

            • T0rajir0u
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 2946

              #7
              Re: DJ Chaos

              CHAOS DARK MAGICIAN

              CHAOS MAGIC ATTACK (OR WHATEVER THE **** IT WAS)
              hehe

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #8
                Re: DJ Chaos

                Your name and music is original and inspiring
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • DJSBX
                  FFR Music Producers
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 514

                  #9
                  Re: DJ Chaos

                  uhh the song Dinobot or whatever.. is just really repetitive. IT doesnt go anywhere. You might find out that now adays generic trance like that isnt very popular, you have to give it your own umph to get people to like it.

                  KEep trying, the sounds were pretty tight.


                  Check Out My website!
                  http://www.djsbx.com

                  Comment

                  Working...