Ableton Live 9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herogashix
    D7 Dating Sim Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Apr 2009
    • 2183

    #16
    Re: Ableton Live 9

    Originally posted by Ohaider
    Synth plugins; Sylenth, Massive, Absynth, Omnisphere, Razor, FM8, Reaktor 5, ReFX Nexus2
    Effect plugins; Camel Phat 3, Turnado, Philta XL, iZotope Alloy, Effectrix, BBE 82 Sonic Maximizer

    There's also lots of goodies already included in ableton

    Getyourtorrenton
    ...

    edit; Sorry not too helpful, just not experienced with Live 9. Messed with 8 for a bit, but couldn't handle it.

    Comment

    • Jonlovesddr
      h
      • Sep 2008
      • 1631

      #17
      Re: Ableton Live 9

      i really hate ableton's interface so far but that's probably because i just got it

      Comment

      • Ohaider
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2012
        • 2893

        #18
        Re: Ableton Live 9

        It's definitely tough on first timers, that's for sure
        Once you get used to it though, there's a lot of things you can do quicker and easier than you can in others like FL, especially with automation and stuff

        Comment

        • Herogashix
          D7 Dating Sim Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2009
          • 2183

          #19
          Re: Ableton Live 9

          Originally posted by Ohaider
          especially with automation and stuff
          all of my hate (@FL)

          If Live can be better with automation, then I should move to that.

          Comment

          • Ohaider
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2012
            • 2893

            #20
            Re: Ableton Live 9

            Originally posted by Herogashix
            all of my hate (@FL)

            If Live can be better with automation, then I should move to that.
            Yeah, FL studio is good for resampling over automation
            Live is really great for automation, which is why a majority of professional EDM artists use it for dubstep and electro and stuff haha
            That's what I've collected atleast

            Comment

            • Jonlovesddr
              h
              • Sep 2008
              • 1631

              #21
              Re: Ableton Live 9

              I want to record acoustic and instrumental shit on here, so how do I do that

              Comment

              • Jonlovesddr
                h
                • Sep 2008
                • 1631

                #22
                Re: Ableton Live 9

                ok forget that post this is more important
                I decided to get a few plugins and so far i have reaktor 5 and turnado
                Now how do i operate those inside live?

                Comment

                Working...