perfect/absolute pitch

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #16
    Re: perfect/absolute pitch

    10/10, I've never knew what were the letters of the notes, I only know the sounds. Had to check the first sample (B3) just to make sure if the note I'm thinking of is the one that's actually correct. Relative pitch, I guess?
    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 03-11-2013, 02:54 AM.

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #17
      Re: perfect/absolute pitch

      9/10, noticed I forgot to do a column, fixed to 10/10. I have some sense of relative pitch but it's something that takes a lot of thought for me and it's quite a process >.<
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #18
        Re: perfect/absolute pitch

        10/10 cool

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #19
          Re: perfect/absolute pitch

          10/10 perfect pitch welp


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • StoneMcKnuckle
            FFR Player
            • May 2011
            • 790

            #20
            Re: perfect/absolute pitch

            Originally posted by KgZ
            I have synesthesia.
            That's a really cool condition.

            I got 1/10. I have no idea what I'm doing.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #21
              Re: perfect/absolute pitch

              10/10; I have good relative pitch and base everything off of C, lol

              Comment

              • Nick Skyline
                Retired from VSRGs
                • Sep 2012
                • 530

                #22
                Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                10/10; turns out I have decent pitch detection.
                How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                Soundcloud Profile

                Comment

                • Frank Munoz
                  Muein
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2048

                  #23
                  Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                  Everytime I read the title of this thread I read "Perfect/Absolute Batch"
                  Unknown and Unofficial
                  may the good arrow guide you

                  Comment

                  • iironiic
                    D6 FFR Legacy Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4342

                    #24
                    Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                    Having relative/perfect pitch is great, especially if you are really inspired by music. Here is an example of what you could do with this ability (:

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=11444

                    Comment

                    • PriestREA
                      ddkdkd
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 792

                      #25
                      Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                      got 10/10 and it took me around a minute or two (only one of them I had to play a second time because I was unsure)
                      anyways I teach piano and I've memorized middle C so I just went from there - was able to determine notes by taking perfect fifth's, arpeggios of C major and chromatic scale
                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Comment

                      • .Layne.
                        ~~
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 711

                        #26
                        Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                        Originally posted by PriestREA
                        got 10/10 and it took me around a minute or two (only one of them I had to play a second time because I was unsure)
                        anyways I teach piano and I've memorized middle C so I just went from there - was able to determine notes by taking perfect fifth's, arpeggios of C major and chromatic scale
                        cal-i piano tier


                        Comment

                        • ca25nada
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 384

                          #27
                          Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                          9/10
                          Started with what I thought was the middle C and went on from there.
                          Minaciousgrace: i could train a cat to pass overjoy in 15 years
                          Minaciousgrace: whether or not i could keep it alive for that long is another question

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #28
                            Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                            1/10, better than expected because I don't have a reference point for even one sound.

                            Comment

                            • PriestREA
                              ddkdkd
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 792

                              #29
                              Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                              Originally posted by .Layne.
                              cal-i piano tier
                              I was the WCG champion bro
                              Sent from my iPhone

                              Comment

                              • AlexDest
                                good hot
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 5309

                                #30
                                Re: perfect/absolute pitch

                                1/10

                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...