Best Free Music Production Program

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Munoz
    Muein
    • Nov 2007
    • 2048

    #16
    Re: Best Free Music Production Program

    Fruityloops is honestly the best music program I have used to date~

    everything about it is just perf<# furutuiy lpopopos 2013

    although the skins could be better
    Unknown and Unofficial
    may the good arrow guide you

    Comment

    • Ohaider
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2012
      • 2893

      #17
      Re: Best Free Music Production Program

      Originally posted by StoneMcKnuckle
      I hardly ever cut and slice patterns, and when I do, I don't need to see what I'm doing in order to cut properly. Want an 8th bar gone? Cut an 8th bar. Easy. I miss the pattern playlist a lot, but that's not the biggest reason I hate FL10.


      I agree with this.

      What I can't stand about FL10 is the way the piano roll handles now. In FL9 you could select a part of a pattern and press space to loop the selection. In FL10, that only works if you also place the marker inside the selection. Not a huge thing, but it's frustrating that they'd remove functionality for no apparent reason.

      Biggest issue: The way zooming works. The ability to zoom horizontally broke every single fucking thing I loved about the piano roll fluidity, and makes the mouse wheel really uncomfortable. Moving around in the piano roll and zooming in/out is now extremely cumbersome compared to how it was in FL9, and I can't stand it.

      I could go on, but I'm derailing the thread now. TL;DR version: FL10 sucks.
      Either way, Image Line said FL 11 is going to be released soon as of their newest beta 10.9 :P Can't wait to see

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #18
        Re: Best Free Music Production Program

        I love logic. But it's not free.

        Comment

        Working...