Mess with my avatar for credits

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dean_machine
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 1267

    #61
    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

    Originally posted by tangomango
    Why so serious?

    I had no access to a computer yesterday because I was visiting family, so here it is! Btw, the thing on the flipper is supposed to be a card, I kinda failed xD



    EDIT: It looks so small now that I look at it, should I make it larger?

    Also, does anyone know how to have a transparent background when using GIMP? I tried to do that and it didn't work -__-
    You need to add an alpha channel. The first layer or the background layer usually doesn't have one, so right click on that layer in the layer window and select Add Alpha Channel, then when you erase or delete from it, it goes to a checkered background instead of white meaning it's transparent.

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #62
      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

      i dont see the penguin in there batman was better...

      Comment

      • tangomango
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1134

        #63
        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

        Originally posted by kmay
        i dont see the penguin in there batman was better...
        Yeah I know, it was difficult to do. I just gave it a shot :P

        Also, thank you Dean for the tip.

        Comment

        • dean_machine
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 1267

          #64
          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

          ok, added FM 54

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #65
            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

            Dean: Awesome!
            Tango: Eh, give it another shot. =/

            Ideas would be working outfits. A suit, a nurse outfit, a firefighter outfit, and police outfit, occupational things. I would LOVE that. Because I could essentially dress up my penguin.

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #66
              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

              i have the perfect idea! if i can actually do work with PS :/ ill go see

              Comment

              • funmonkey54
                The Chill Keeper
                • Oct 2007
                • 4127

                #67
                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                haha. Well, I really want some more entries, so go for it!

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #68
                  Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                  My first ever PS creation. Looks like i made it in Flash though, would have been easier XD

                  Comment

                  • darkshark
                    Nothing.
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 4189

                    #69
                    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                    I don't follow the rules.

                    Comment

                    • funmonkey54
                      The Chill Keeper
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4127

                      #70
                      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                      Haha. That is a keep DS. I sent you a suggestion/request thingy regarding a change to it that would make it epic. Also, my name spelled in the snow at the penguins feet would be hilariously insane.

                      Comment

                      • darkshark
                        Nothing.
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 4189

                        #71
                        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                        No tophat tipping today, I'm tired.



                        and your name is written in pee. The 54 didn't come out too good, I'm guessing cause you ran out.
                        Last edited by darkshark; 01-27-2009, 08:22 AM.

                        Comment

                        • WTFBrandon
                          Shout out to Hades
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1387

                          #72
                          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                          I lol'ed
                          epic
                          I'm a bad bad Boy.

                          Comment

                          • funmonkey54
                            The Chill Keeper
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4127

                            #73
                            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                            Haha. That is awesome DS. It is a little large to be my avatar though. Bummer. Maybe you can resize it when you add the top hat tipping?

                            Either way, you will definitely get that one accredited.

                            Comment

                            • chidori!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1603

                              #74
                              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                              If I can stop procrastinating i will try to make one.

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #75
                                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                Haha. That is awesome DS. It is a little large to be my avatar though. Bummer. Maybe you can resize it when you add the top hat tipping?

                                Either way, you will definitely get that one accredited.
                                How about you add the hat tipping and you resize it.

                                I made it larger because the filesize was too big to be an avatar anyway, so might as well show the quality because you cant use it unless I dumb it down a bit.

                                Comment

                                Working...