Mess with my avatar for credits

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • funmonkey54
    The Chill Keeper
    • Oct 2007
    • 4127

    #31
    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

    That is amazing and I love it.
    Um, make the background darker. Not black, but darker.
    Also, PLEASE make a joker one. Try superman and a lot of other things too! I love this!

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #32
      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits



      simple

      just submitting something for now

      working on a better one

      Comment

      • funmonkey54
        The Chill Keeper
        • Oct 2007
        • 4127

        #33
        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

        I love that Carlos!
        Finally, picking up some attempts!

        Comment

        • tangomango
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1134

          #34
          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

          Hope this is dark enough for you.

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #35
            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

            Perfect!

            Comment

            • tangomango
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1134

              #36
              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

              Man I'm going to have a lot of fun doing the Joker one. Got lots of ides

              Comment

              • Silvuh
                quit
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2005
                • 938

                #37
                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                Okay so.. thought I'd make something. Traced the penguin and remade it to make it look niceer.. ish. But yeah. The rest of the stuff was just kind of... thrown on there. Could work on that more...

                Comment

                • funmonkey54
                  The Chill Keeper
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4127

                  #38
                  Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                  I love that Silvuh!
                  Feel free to do some more stuff!
                  With the penguin already traced, you could probably do it easier.
                  Maybe give it an Egyptian crown/hat and put some sand or a pyramid or both in there?

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #39
                    Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                    i like the one who cares did. its nice and simple. and whats under the one that sivluh did, that light bliue stuff. Is it ice?

                    Comment

                    • funmonkey54
                      The Chill Keeper
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4127

                      #40
                      Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                      Yeah, ice and snow.

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #41
                        Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                        I wish i had been smart enough the first time to save the PSD. Because i didn't (And I'm not good with photoshop XD) I can't get it brighter without killing the background.

                        But I just did these randomly. I personally like the second one better. (Although it's a mere edit of the original.)



                        X.X Maybe i should put the lighting on the first on the second one...

                        Comment

                        • funmonkey54
                          The Chill Keeper
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4127

                          #42
                          Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                          I will consider those as well.

                          Comment

                          • ii GuRu
                            Lax 4 LIFE!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 130

                            #43
                            Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                            this is some of mine i did it didnt take long
                            Most Recent AAA:Chlorophyll
                            Total AAA's:249
                            Best FC:COACTIVE [OVER MY SHOULDER MIX]
                            Total FC's:657
                            Average Rank:324
                            Total Rank:562
                            World Rank:179

                            Originally posted by Eddie the munster
                            i'd hit that so hard
                            Originally posted by OnixRose
                            I'd give it a nice massage, feed it some chocolate covered strawberries, then touch it in dirty places.
                            __________________

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #44
                              Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                              i think he wants his name on them too guru

                              Comment

                              • funmonkey54
                                The Chill Keeper
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4127

                                #45
                                Re: Mess with my avatar for credits

                                Originally posted by ii GuRu
                                this is some of mine i did it didnt take long
                                Originally posted by who_cares973
                                i think he wants his name on them too guru
                                Not necessarily, but I want it in avi form.

                                That is just a sheet of low quality recoloring.

                                Comment

                                Working...