3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #16
    Re: 3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

    Welcome to the forums man. Dude alot has change in just one year

    check out the speed mods =)


    ps Nyukou what song is that?
    ​

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #17
      Re: 3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

      Originally posted by Celira
      Hello! I joined FFR over three years ago as I was also going through a Stepmania phase; I hung around BemaniStyle and all of its lovely stepfiles before it crashed, and then in the subsequent years I drifted off into gaming and various fandoms. Now I'm in college, and back to killing my rare bits of free time on FFR; I started playing again in late September/early October. Nice to meet you all!
      Well this seems like a familiar situation!
      I've joined ffr quite a long time ago, and I started playing ffr again in my first year of college (last year). Prior to my ffr renaissance, I hung around Bemanistyle a lot as well.

      So welcome back and enjoy your stay! There's a lot of new stuff since 2004, so I'm sure you'll stick around here for a while.

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #18
        Re: 3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Welcome to the forums man. Dude alot has change in just one year

        check out the speed mods =)


        ps Nyukou what song is that?
        Nyu~

        Uhm.

        Celebrate the Summer by DJ Cammy
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #19
          Re: 3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

          Welcome
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • Queen Seal
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 22

            #20
            Re: 3.5 years, but new to the community. :P

            Welcome/welcome back!
            I'm sort of new as well.
            Just remember to have fun!
            The three-fingered player who spends her time playing Final Fantasy. Sorry, hot sky pirates who carry guns are more insteresting than doing actual work.

            Comment

            Working...