Happy birthday All_That_Chaz!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sky Kitten
    meowmix
    Community Manager
    Profile Moderator
    Global Moderator
    • Aug 2007
    • 1089

    #16
    Re: Happy birthday All_That_Chaz!

    Happy birthday, Chaz!


    FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #17
      Re: Happy birthday All_That_Chaz!

      Thanks again, everyone! Had a nice day - had lunch with my mom and dinner with my dad. This fat man rejoices.
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #18
        Re: Happy birthday All_That_Chaz!

        o hbd ^ __^ _
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        Working...