Happy birthday Choofers!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #46
    Re: Happy birthday Choofers!



    Comment

    • SC_coolguy44
      Harmonoize
      • Sep 2007
      • 1041

      #47
      Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

      Happy b-day Choofs! Hope it's a good one!

      Comment

      • Hazelle
        THUG LIFE!
        • Mar 2007
        • 515

        #48
        Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

        Happy Birthday Hope it's a blast ^^

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #49
          Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

          Happy Birthday
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • kjwkjw
            >w<
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 2585

            #50
            Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

            Happy birthday~


            Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
            Project Sekai 535

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #51
              Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

              Happy Yesterbirthday, doofchoof.


              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #52
                Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                happy birthday ololol
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Winrar
                  Quasi-porn
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1843

                  #53
                  Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                  Happy Birthday Choof

                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: Happy birthday Choofers!



                    hbd swagmasta choof

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #55
                      Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                      hbd (chuckle)

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #56
                        Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        hope you shit your diaper and die because of it ya numbskull
                        rude

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #57
                          Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                          happy birthday man!

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Jerry DB
                            FFR, lift, repeat
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2071

                            #58
                            Re: Happy birthday Choofers!

                            Happy Birthday homeslice
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...