Ask how long I've been a part of this community

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #31
    Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

    When was Arch0wl not melting down


    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #32
      Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

      oh hey it's the corn guy!

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #33
        Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
        oh hey it's the corn guy!
        lmfao hi


        Comment

        • Snowcrafta
          V's beta-male entourage
          • May 2005
          • 2873

          #34
          Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          lmfao hi

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #35
            Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

            I remember you, although we've never really spoken.

            Comment

            • Snowcrafta
              V's beta-male entourage
              • May 2005
              • 2873

              #36
              Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

              8)

              Comment

              • Snowcrafta
                V's beta-male entourage
                • May 2005
                • 2873

                #37
                Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                ps make me a pokemon banner with a furret

                Comment

                • dballin4
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 1082

                  #38
                  Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                  Nobody is asking questions

                  why did you 12ths in OML?
                  why did you stop doing insane and drop off odi?
                  where have you been all my life?
                  Last edited by dballin4; 02-21-2013, 07:22 PM.

                  Comment

                  • DDRBaller123
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1235

                    #39
                    Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                    im guessing all the old members are comming back
                    My beats for sale
                    I find an acapella of any song and i mix it with my beats

                    Originally posted by Aldentron
                    you sound like a nerd and your girlfriend is trying to make you sound less nerdy because your nickname for your ex is m'lady dragonborne or some shit and she don't wanna be seen with no scrub
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy bitch about it.

                    The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #40
                      Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                      wb

                      remember you from lurking the bin years ago, sure you cant say the same the other way around
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • Snowcrafta
                        V's beta-male entourage
                        • May 2005
                        • 2873

                        #41
                        Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                        Originally posted by dballin4
                        Nobody is asking questions

                        why did you 12ths in OML?
                        why did you stop doing insane and drop off odi?
                        where have you been all my life?
                        12th on OML was the greatest thing I ever did. Want proof? You remember it

                        tsutter went into the ODI database and removed me as admin, therefore I stopped. My life never stopped got better since I left that site with shut ins

                        I've never gone away. I'm not big into forums anymore, but I've always stayed social on twitter and facebook. Real life is far more entertaining.

                        Comment

                        • stargroup100
                          behanjc & me are <3'ers
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 2051

                          #42
                          Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                          Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                          tsutter went into the ODI database and removed me as admin, therefore I stopped. My life never stopped got better since I left that site with shut ins
                          I was waiting for someone to say this I knew it was inevitable
                          Rhythm Simulation Guide
                          Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                          Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                          Comment

                          • Snowcrafta
                            V's beta-male entourage
                            • May 2005
                            • 2873

                            #43
                            Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                            which part

                            Comment

                            • stargroup100
                              behanjc & me are <3'ers
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 2051

                              #44
                              Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                              Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                              which part
                              OH LOL

                              I meant the life getting better part XD
                              Rhythm Simulation Guide
                              Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                              Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                              Comment

                              • dballin4
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 1082

                                #45
                                Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                                So what kind of wacky adventures have you gone on after you left the odi shut ins?

                                Comment

                                Working...