Ask how long I've been a part of this community

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #16
    Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

    Originally posted by Snowcrafta
    I really don't remember doing that choofers.
    i'm darkness lol

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

      snowcrafta i honestly will always remember you for ep19

      Comment

      • Snowcrafta
        V's beta-male entourage
        • May 2005
        • 2873

        #18
        Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

        that was ep21 you goof

        HII ADLP

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #19
          Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

          oh yeah

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #20
            Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

            so you remember randumb

            Comment

            • Snowcrafta
              V's beta-male entourage
              • May 2005
              • 2873

              #21
              Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

              anime avatar i think

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #22
                Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                bro od'd last year

                he also went by laundry maybe you know that alt sn

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #23
                  Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                  wait fill me in on this. bummer though, i od'd on tylenol when I was 21 but came around after nearly 10 days of hell and hoping i responded to the N-acytylcistine (never forgetting that) wondering if I was going to see the end of the month.

                  oh whoa, strangely enough today was the day 4 years ago I went to the ER. weird

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                    this girl juli you dont know her she got him into heroin long ago

                    he was trying to quit but got back into it

                    straight up od at his house i think. randall something. it happened in 2011 actually i just re-checked.

                    Comment

                    • Snowcrafta
                      V's beta-male entourage
                      • May 2005
                      • 2873

                      #25
                      Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                      Oh, well, I offer no sympathy for that. Tragic though. It's an example of why I don't do street drugs. Where's the thread announcing it?

                      Comment

                      • Snapps
                        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 5650

                        #26
                        Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                        idk. it was here and on sows at one point. i checked google and it showed me a post here saying a thread about him was on odi. he was pretty cool though.

                        Comment

                        • Snowcrafta
                          V's beta-male entourage
                          • May 2005
                          • 2873

                          #27
                          Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                          really can't put a personality to the name, just remember the name

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #28
                            Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                            randumb was also laundry, iirc

                            sucks that he od'd, there was a thread on odi about it. he had changed his name on irc to reflect that he knew something was wrong

                            I don't remember too much of him either but a death within a community is always something that's unfortunate

                            Comment

                            • Snowcrafta
                              V's beta-male entourage
                              • May 2005
                              • 2873

                              #29
                              Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                              Oh by the way we won trivia last night. Ten whole dollars of bar credit to split with 2 people. So we both decided to buy a double imperial IPA that had 11% ABV. we both had to throw down a dollar since it was $6.00 per pint. Mighty fine beer.

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #30
                                Re: Ask how long I've been a part of this community

                                Originally posted by Snowcrafta
                                Arch0wl and his meltdown
                                I don't remember this... this must have hit my blind spot.

                                Comment

                                Working...