What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 8548

    #16
    Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

    Originally posted by RuGuru
    A better community.
    Sadly I doubt this will happen anytime soon. I'd like to be wrong though.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #17
      Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

      A real Santa Claus.

      Comment

      • ghost-
        Banned
        • Dec 2010
        • 787

        #18
        Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

        for my life to be back on track and stop spiraling downward :<

        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #19
          Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

          cash moneys $_$

          Comment

          • Jerry DB
            FFR, lift, repeat
            • Jan 2008
            • 2071

            #20
            Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

            a clean record, he said to wait 9 Christmas' because he can't fight the law
            sigpic

            Comment

            • pmonibuv1
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2007
              • 3236

              #21
              Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

              I asked for his beard.
              FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

              FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

              sigpic


              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #22
                Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

                a phoenix that spits fire
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • 25thhour
                  I like max
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 2922

                  #23
                  Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

                  A brand new dodge.
                  r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                  Comment

                  • SKG_Scintill
                    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3877

                    #24
                    Re: What did you ask Santa Claus for Christmas?

                    A shoe





                    Originally posted by bluguerilla
                    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                    ___
                    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                    .

                    Comment

                    Working...