Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #31
    Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

    Originally posted by Crashfan3
    I don't want to piss anyone off but it almost looks staged. ._.
    ...

    Have you even BEEN in Chicago?

    Comment

    • pmonibuv1
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2007
      • 3236

      #32
      Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

      I like how this thread almost turned into a Youtube video, from the original point of this thread, to something related about the government. :/
      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

      sigpic


      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #33
        Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

        I only ride the purple line with the rest of the preppy losers.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • Crashfan3
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 2937

          #34
          Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

          Originally posted by A2P
          ...

          Have you even BEEN in Chicago?
          No, but... why was someone recording? And the old dude looks like he fell back way too cleanly.
          If indeed it's not staged then that's a total lack of respect for the elderly and that dumbshit needs some time in the slammer.

          Comment

          • welsh_girl
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1366

            #35
            Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

            What are these coloured line things? Is it like a certain line the train goes on?

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #36
              Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

              Originally posted by Crashfan3
              No, but... why was someone recording? And the old dude looks like he fell back way too cleanly.
              If indeed it's not staged then that's a total lack of respect for the elderly and that dumbshit needs some time in the slammer.
              This shit happens all the time. It's not surprising some dumbass would record it and think "yO ManG. UlTrA gHeTTo sTYLeeee"

              You wanna hear more public transit horror stories in Chicago? Here.







              This shit is REAL. Stop calling fake on everything you see.

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #37
                Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                I don't usually like to be the guy that calls fake, geez. ._.

                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #38
                  Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                  Comment

                  • krunkykai22
                    <3 Jumpstream <3
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 5436

                    #39
                    Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                    You know, normally, I would just pass on by and never mention a word about this, but I have an interest.

                    1.) I've never lived in Chicago, but have visited quite frequently via bus stations and what not due to traveling across the US.
                    ---> After a while I started to avoid traveling through Chicago because I would step off the train and/or buss or whatever and have some black guy asking me if I wanted purple haze/heroine/coke/etc. etc. Started to get quite annoying, and wound up punching a dude when I was traveling to South Dakota because he wouldn't back the **** off of me and my friends. With that said, I understand -somewhat- the disturbances that abrupt on occasion.

                    However, something like this is just completely ****ed up. It wasn't staged, I can tell you that, because the dude fell completely flat boarded on his back and that's not something you do on purpose. It could insanely give you massive head damage. The senior was completely knocked out. What I don't get is for some kid to do this and think he was a bully, that thrown .... whatever it was ... fist .... was kinda .... ugly. You would imagine a bully to have a good right hook or something, not a .... faggish ... upper .... golf swing? .... Horrible.

                    Either which way, that guy did that shit in April, I DOUBT highly they're gonna find the man who got knocked out. Maybe that punch knocked some sense into him and he never walked that line again :/ who knows, or maybe the "girly bully" just left town. Either or, agreed justice needs to be done.

                    Comment

                    • A2P
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3127

                      #40
                      Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                      Originally posted by fido123
                      5 inches felt amazing~

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #41
                        Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                        wtf is wrong with these people

                        Comment

                        • fido123
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4245

                          #42
                          Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                          Originally posted by A2P
                          5 inches felt amazing~
                          That was NFD you dunce.

                          Comment

                          • Summer Time Perfume
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2009
                            • 21

                            #43
                            Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                            Only in Chicago... I can't wait to move out of this hell hole of a city. Also, A2P is right, the Green line is the most dangerous line to be on in Chicago. It's so dangerous that they had to create 2 separate branches near Garfield (terrible area of Chicago). One for those who plan on being dropped off on the dangerous stops, and those who are trying to avoid it, lol.

                            http://www.transitchicago.com/greenline/


                            From what I know, Chicago is still #1 for most dangerous city in the country. Probably the most depressing, too :\

                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #44
                              Re: Video shows man being punched at Red Line stop amid taunts and laughs

                              Originally posted by Summer Time Perfume
                              Only in Chicago... I can't wait to move out of this hell hole of a city. Also, A2P is right, the Green line is the most dangerous line to be on in Chicago. It's so dangerous that they had to create 2 separate branches near Garfield (terrible area of Chicago). One for those who plan on being dropped off on the dangerous stops, and those who are trying to avoid it, lol.

                              http://www.transitchicago.com/greenline/


                              From what I know, Chicago is still #1 for most dangerous city in the country. Probably the most depressing, too :\
                              I lived on the north shore for four years and I always liked Chicago. But yeah don't hang around the south side for too long.

                              And I'm fairly certain Detroit is still the most dangerous place to be. Unless you're talking about murders which I think Philly has the most of. Or if you mean murders per capita, which belongs to Camden, NJ, where I go to school, haha.
                              Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 11-17-2011, 03:03 PM.
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              Working...