Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #16
    Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

    Why was I so stupid three years ago? :c

    Fail thread was fail...


    This was so stupid, I remember someone sigging this...
    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    We should try to promote things that kill people. Such as war, extreme sports, and the death penalty.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • Reshiram
      The Vast White Note
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2011
      • 1224

      #17
      Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

      Eeyup.

      I actually found my old PW for this one, sent out the credits to a random friend and cleaned up the profile. AKA, read the posts to see the stupidity. :3

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #18
        Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

        I still post like a newbie now what



        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • CoolRun
          dreamin'
          • Mar 2004
          • 609

          #19
          Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

          Originally posted by coolrun
          chalenge me one last im too bored around here u send it i dont like sendin i dont care how many creds
          Worst first post ever.

          Comment

          • ninjaKIWI
            plain old ugly ass dumbas
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 3307

            #20
            Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

            Originally posted by Reshiram
            Eeyup.

            I actually found my old PW for this one, sent out the credits to a random friend and cleaned up the profile. AKA, read the posts to see the stupidity. :3
            YOU'RE Ravia??????
            Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
            "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
            "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
            "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
            "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
            "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
            "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

            Comment

            • woker-X
              .... :.. .:. ::
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 1040

              #21
              Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

              hahahaha... my noobest moment was on this thread when I got permision from SHK.

              Nobody believed me...
              Shash over-excited xD
              I was begging for vRofl (EAGAMES too xD)...
              t-rodgor gave me my score on his Noob-O-Meter hahahaha


              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #22
                Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

                Some of my very first posts...

                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                Rank 25000 and under please (I'm 29091)
                We'll play for 75cr (or lower if you're poor) since this is my first one.
                Most songs level 7 and under.
                I've been playing for one day short of a month, so I'm not that good yet...
                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                I'll challenge someone for 75 creds on Straight To Video

                (I am credit king)(of noobs)(XD)
                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                mm-hmm struck again in carol megamix
                has a score double that of AAAers

                And according to his wall he's already been banned but has a second account on another computer by the name of "kupocrazy"

                Just helpin' out
                Filthy h4x0r scum...

                EDIT: Stripped of Junior Member status FTW XD It was annoying me o.0
                edit: jfc i can't believe i was such a tool http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=63160
                edit2: stop making threads, former self, seriously http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=64865

                edit3: /suicide
                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                But all my folder names are still the same, I changed the sorting order somehow...

                OMG 201TH POSTZ0R FTW!!1
                Last edited by Crashfan3; 11-10-2011, 11:52 PM.

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #23
                  Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

                  Pretty much any post I made before 2007. I am embarrassed to even look at them at how stupid I was >_>
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • Andrew Mitchell
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 1135

                    #24
                    Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

                    thats not acting

                    Comment

                    • x_lambourghini_x
                      Nope. Chuck Testa.
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 288

                      #25
                      Re: Post/quote the times when you acted like a noob

                      Why Does This Site Hate Me?

                      Originally posted by x_lambourghini_x
                      On one of my computers (yes, I use two computers) about 5 or 6 songs will not load but on the other computer they load. Can someone please fix this?

                      Here is a list of the songs that don't load on the one computer:
                      Pimp Slap
                      Silly Symphony
                      Shut Up and Let Me Go
                      Ivaltek
                      Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby)
                      Originally posted by kmay
                      clear your cache and try again

                      tools>clear recent history

                      thats how it is for me at least. you will have something similar to that
                      Wow, how could I not figure that one out?
                      Everyday I'm shufflin'


                      New tournament hopefully coming up in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more details.

                      Comment

                      Working...