Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pmonibuv1
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2007
    • 3236

    #16
    Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

    Lots of situations where it turned out really embarassing for me. Yup. I'd change all those.
    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

    sigpic


    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #17
      Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

      Nothing, all my mistakes are part of me, how I think, how I act, how I live, all faults were meant to learn from.





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #18
        Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

        God's will etc

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #19
          Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

          Originally posted by ELRayford
          I would have pulled out.
          Fool proof contraceptive right there.

          If I could change something it would have to be trying harder in middle / high school. Not that it really matters, but it would have helped better myself.


          Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
          Nothing, all my mistakes are part of me, how I think, how I act, how I live, all faults were meant to learn from.
          That doesn't really resolve the threads initial problem. Obviously your mistakes are a part of you, but some of those mistakes could have made you a worse person. Is that a good thing to you?
          Last edited by Izzy; 10-26-2011, 06:11 PM.

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #20
            Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

            Sure, it seems nice to do differently afterwards, but bad decisions don't really bother me; I leave them for what they are.





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #21
              Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

              If I could turn back the clock, I'd go upper cut myself just for ever even thinking about enlisting in the armed forces.

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #22
                Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                I wish I didn't pay for the whole meal at dinner when someone else offered to pay for it too.

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #23
                  Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                  Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                  Nothing, all my mistakes are part of me, how I think, how I act, how I live, all faults were meant to learn from.
                  This is a very nice attitude to have... I can't say I don't envy you if you can truly feel this way about everything.

                  There are things I regret but I try to put them behind me... telling people I don't know on the internet would be a nice release, sure, but the real solution is to move on.


                  Comment

                  • Profraine
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 236

                    #24
                    Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                    Damnit now when I say something along those lines I'll look like a copycat.

                    But yeah, I can regret things, and while it does make you feel better, sometimes it doesn't help in the long run.

                    Comment

                    • andy-o24
                      Married Man
                      • May 2006
                      • 1527

                      #25
                      Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                      Biggest mistake I made has shaped me into who I am today, and I feel pretty good with myself. I would say when I picked a fight with a kid who could have easily kicked my ass, but we became good friends after that. Otherwise, nothing.

                      -o24
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #26
                        Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                        I find that dwelling in regret doesn't accomplish anything. All it ultimately amounts to is whining and a feeling of helplessness and anger/sadness/any other negative emotion you want to toss in there. We all make mistakes -- most of them minor, some of them major... so I don't think it's worth the time to wonder about "if only"s and "what if"s... just learn from your mistakes, deal with them, and move on.

                        Comment

                        • wargasm1
                          Cowbelling FFR
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1289

                          #27
                          Re: Do you ever wish you hadn't done something incredibly stupid?

                          i started the theft alarm at school today :P

                          Comment

                          Working...