This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheNoSoMan
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2009
    • 382

    #31
    Re: This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

    Originally posted by Aldentron
    i'm pretty sure he's trying to make politics sound really ****ing stupid, actually. that's why it's funny.
    And I thought politics was stupid in the first place. Maybe that's why people like him a lot.
    Originally posted by someone's history teacher
    Watching porn is like reading recipe books without eating anything
    "Words of Wisdom"

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #32
      Re: This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

      Originally posted by Hazelle
      Well right now with the economy and all I don't think any president would be seen as good...you can't fix this huge problem in the course of 4 years. It takes many years to get through and solve. Did the Depression take 4 years to fix? No, and nor will this.
      I remember seeing a Net capital growth chart of the united states for the past 100 years and every dip in growth has only lasted a few years, excluding the great depression.

      Comment

      • Aldentron
        Forum User
        • Jul 2007
        • 828

        #33
        Re: This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

        if you were waiting for the next great depression to act, here is a hint: modern day shanty towns.
        Originally posted by top
        what the hell happened to alden
        i remember a time when he wuz kewl

        like... wut

        Comment

        • Artic_counter
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2007
          • 1002

          #34
          Re: This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

          Omg I just died watching this clip xD Unfortunately, I won't be able to discuss U.S. politics since I'm not informed at all. I'm more knowledgeable about Canada and Québec when it comes to politics.

          I do understand what you mean though. Here in Québec, the population never stops to elect stupid dumbf*cks into power and then wonder why everything is so shitty. The debates are really damn stupids as it resolve mostly around the "My dick is bigger than yours" argument and the population has no idea if what the candidates promise to do is actually feasible.

          Damn politics makes me angry.


          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #35
            Re: This clip from Colbert Report is too funny not to share

            Originally posted by Hazelle
            Well right now with the economy and all I don't think any president would be seen as good...you can't fix this huge problem in the course of 4 years. It takes many years to get through and solve. Did the Depression take 4 years to fix? No, and nor will this.
            It can take a long time to fix a serious problem, but the key word here is "fix." Right now, we just need a government that will actually make sound, rational decisions that will put things in the right direction. Putting more incompetent morons in charge who spread ignorance and fearmongering is... just... you're shooting yourself in the foot.

            Comment

            Working...