What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddr_f4n
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 3807

    #31
    Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Worst decision: Wasting away most of senior year of high school in a long distance relationship. She was the epitome of how you think long distance relationships are. When we finally met, come to find out she was fat and ugly and had bad teeth. Wish I could have just erased that relationship entirely.
    You just had the bad end of the stick really. I was in a long-distance relationship before, and she and I webcammed a few before so I KNEW how she looked like before we met (so I knew what to expect)

    Lesson, if appearance does take even a small factor of a relationship, always ask for at least a pic and etc.
    Out Now!


    Older Releases:
    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

    Comment

    • DarknessXoXLight
      sonder
      • Mar 2007
      • 2279

      #32
      Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

      Best decision: As cliche as it sounds, realizing that my ex wasn't doing anything positive for me in my life and finally moving on. Good three years of my life wasted but I've come out a much smarter and much better person from it all with a lot more respect for myself and how I let people treat me.

      Worst decision: I'm dancing around two. 1 - not trying in school. When I got my ACT scores back and they were higher than average everybody was like wtf I thought you were dumb. NOP. I could have had straight A's through high school easily.
      Orr
      2 - Letting myself become a kleptomaniac hah.. got arrested for that. Definitely could go without that on my record but oh well, what can I do now.

      Comment

      • kommisar
        Dark Chancellor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2005
        • 7328

        #33
        Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

        Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
        Best decision: As cliche as it sounds, realizing that my ex wasn't doing anything positive for me in my life and finally moving on. Good three years of my life wasted but I've come out a much smarter and much better person from it all with a lot more respect for myself and how I let people treat me.
        basically this. Been taking care of my life goals since june, and it feels awesome. Also needed someone who understood that I needed time alone to compose stuff and explore creativity, which I've been doing a lot of lately as well!


        Worst decision: overdosing on caffeine at the age of 14 and eating complete shit for years and years, now stuck with high blood pressure, cholesterol and arterial tension. getting better though!

        and on top of that being a heavy insomniac for several years and playing counter-strike 1.6 daily for 8 hours.

        Last edited by kommisar; 08-10-2011, 11:19 AM.

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #34
          Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

          best decision: changing my view of the world, my vocabulary seemed to increase from as far as i can tell

          worst regret: having to screw over grades because of procrastination, getting involved in the problems of my family

          Comment

          • kommisar
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2005
            • 7328

            #35
            Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

            the rhythm gaming community has yo ass alex, no worries B)

            Comment

            • awein999
              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
              • Oct 2007
              • 4647

              #36
              Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

              Best:
              Deciding to start writing.

              Worst:
              Not asking out a girl in high school that I liked that liked me back while we had years together.
              Choosing to go to a very small liberal arts college in my freshman year of college when I could have easily gone to pretty much anywhere else.
              Not going to a girl's dorm room in college that left a note on my door that I also liked back. I'm such an opportunity waster
              Originally posted by Staiain
              i am super purple hippo

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #37
                Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                Bro you missed 2 opportunities with women. You really should be like "**** it I'm taking this one" next time.

                Comment

                • darkshark
                  Nothing.
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4189

                  #38
                  Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                  Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                  You just had the bad end of the stick really. I was in a long-distance relationship before, and she and I webcammed a few before so I KNEW how she looked like before we met (so I knew what to expect)

                  Lesson, if appearance does take even a small factor of a relationship, always ask for at least a pic and etc.
                  I had pictures and had webcammed as well, but she was obviously good at concealing the truths with dark rooms and camera angles lol. Didn't know any better back then, oh well. Live and learn.

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #39
                    Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                    Best Decision: Meeting a guy named Daniel back in High School. He literally changed my life and made me what I am today. Also, having such a lovely girlfriend that cares for me and loves rhythm games!

                    Worst Decision: Honestly, I think pretending to be a hot girl online on this site for 2 years and ended up e-dating TWO guys was the gayest shit I have ever done. Funny thing is that I am not gay, I just desperately wanted to look legit so that people would think that I was a girl lmao.
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #40
                      Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                      Best decision: fapping

                      Worst regret: fapping
                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • rsr2
                        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 1386

                        #41
                        Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                        Best Decision - Change my life around from doing really horrible in High School and basically was almost a drop out to actually finishing school and going on to college. My GPA after Sophomore year was 1.6. Then I 4.0'd Junior and Senior year.

                        Also asking out my current girlfriend.


                        Worst Regret(s)
                        Doing poorly in school. I wish I would've done what I did Junior and Senior year.
                        Not asking out a girl when was 15. I really wanted to say something but my mindset the entire time was she is going to say no. She ended up moving to Oregon and her best friend told me she wanted to go out with me for a while and was afraid that I was going to say no....
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                        Comment

                        • Dimitri13
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 701

                          #42
                          Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                          Best decision:


                          Worst decision:


                          Also, dragging out being with my ex for almost 4 years.


                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                          changing Antarctica into a desert
                          good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 6344

                            #43
                            Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                            Best decision: going to a local, selective private college for a year. I met so many amazing people and became a much better person for it.

                            Worst decision: staying there for an additional semester out of stubbornness once the cost spiked drastically. It was too late to transfer and I didn't get my financial aid statement until far too late, and I refused to take a semester off. In retrospect, I should have: I had the worst GPA I've ever had and added something like $20,000 to my total student loan debt.

                            Comment

                            • leonid
                              I am leonid
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 8080

                              #44
                              Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                              I haven't lived enough to have any huge decisions or mistakes in my life.



                              Proud member of Team No

                              Comment

                              • FFRGreen
                                Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 1151

                                #45
                                Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                                Best decision really none at the moment

                                Worst decision is probably spending too much time on the computer

                                Comment

                                Working...