What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

    ugh this is hard, so I'll just use an overtly general answer

    Worst Regret & Best Decision: Moving to America when I was 10.
    (although I had no choice in making this decision)

    have another one:

    First girlfriend, we are on great terms even after 5 years have passed but wow, do I wish things could have ended or played out differently.
    Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 08-9-2011, 04:19 PM.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • DotKritic
      Forum User
      • Jun 2009
      • 2974

      #17
      Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

      Best decision: Transferring from a public high school to a "private" public high school.

      Worst decisions:
      #1) Choosing to play baseball instead of soccer. I later found out after playing baseball for 6 years that it's easier to get into the pro's or semi-pro's in soccer. I could train to tryout to play for a semi-pro team, but I'd need a trainer to get me into shape - and it could take a while.

      #2) Not trying to pass classes before I transferred to another high school.

      #3) Not having a clue of what to major in in college.

      #4) Not trying to pass classes in college (might be a pattern here).

      #5) Being a loner.

      FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
      Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

      Comment

      • PlayTrumpet
        Lamingtons.
        • May 2007
        • 590

        #18
        Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

        Best Decision: Choosing the trumpet in 4th grade. (I have yet to truly make my best decision)
        Worst Regret: Deciding not to go to an unnamed conservatory after I was accepted - however, this regret will be ratified soon.

        Otherwise, I try my hardest not to do things I think I'll regret, and I'm happy with most of my decisions.
        HIGH-FIVING A MILLION ANGELS!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #19
          Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

          Best decision: Trolling

          Worst decision: Kicking dogs
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • Reach
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 7471

            #20
            Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

            Best Decision: Either asking out my current GF or deciding to stick with going for Dental school despite some dubious grades in prerequisite classes.

            Worst Decision: Declining invite to participate in the Olympic games qualification for Taekwondo after winning regionals and beating the current champion :> I quit shortly after, due to many factors, but I should have tried and just done it.

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6533

              #21
              Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

              best decision: play volleyball. I fell in love with it instantly. It has proven amazing in every aspect of my life. I've made countless friends, lost tons of weight, found something I'm good at.

              also going to the east coast meet up. Made a few great friends there.

              worst decision: being afraid of commitment. I have lost good friends with this. I just cannot fully commit to anyone. I keep myself gaurded 100% of the time. I hate it, but I'm so afraid to get hurt again.

              also, going to community college. I have a good GPA coming out of high school, was alright at volleyball and had a good resume. I was too lazy to apply anywhere. Now I work a lot, and pay for college out of my pocket. I have to go through all these loops and hurdles to try and get a scholarship for volleyball. I have no debt for school yet, no loans were taken out, so financially I am in good shape, but I'm so far behind everyone else in the world of college. No credits wise, but life experiences. It does make me feel depressed sometimes.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #22
                Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                Originally posted by samurai7694
                Best decision: Joining Dragon's Fury

                <3333

                Best decision: Becoming active in the ffr community. I know to a lot of people that sounds stupid or lame or whatever other word you want to use for it. I've learned a lot of things being in this community. I've made a lot of friends that have been closer and more loyal to me than friends I've had irl in the past and this was only further enforced by the meet up this weekend and just feeling completely comfortable with everyone that went. I also met AJ and have my beautiful daughter because of this site. Some people laugh at others on this site and tell them to get a life for being here, well essentially ffr gave me my life. If that makes me a loser to other people, well so be it.

                Worst regret: While there's been a lot of wrong turns in my life and a ton of struggles I don't regret a thing. Sure it's been tough and there probably could have been an easier path had I not done certain things, but ultimately had I changed a single one of those things I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have the things I treasure so much today either.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • iironiic
                  D6 FFR Legacy Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 4342

                  #23
                  Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  Worst regret: While there's been a lot of wrong turns in my life and a ton of struggles I don't regret a thing. Sure it's been tough and there probably could have been an easier path had I not done certain things, but ultimately had I changed a single one of those things I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have the things I treasure so much today either.
                  This imo is the best way to live life. Props to you Kayla :')

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #24
                    Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                    Well I mean it's true, everything we do is a learning experience and shapes us into who we are. If we didn't make mistakes how would we ever learn anything?
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • BeatofIke
                      Forum User
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 268

                      #25
                      Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                      Can't thnk of anything right now.

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #26
                        Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                        Originally posted by kmay
                        worst decision: ...

                        also, going to community college.
                        Going to a community college isn't all that bad a decision. It's a shit load cheaper than going to a 4-year college/university for 4 years. You'd just pay a 4-year college/university for 2 years.

                        But I guess it depends on who you are.

                        I wanted to go straight to a university within 5-10 miles from where I live since the CC is further away. I was forced to go to a CC by my dad because I couldn't pay for university and I didn't want to take out loans, etc. because I partially had a job.

                        edit: The best thing anyone can do to help pay for college is apply for scholarships.

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • BeatofIke
                          Forum User
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 268

                          #27
                          Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                          I'm a student at Houston Community College.

                          Smart Decision.

                          Comment

                          • DotKritic
                            Forum User
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2974

                            #28
                            Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                            Originally posted by BeatofIke
                            I'm a student at Houston Community College.

                            Smart Decision.
                            I'm a student at San Jacinto Community College: Central Campus.

                            Wut up?

                            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                            Comment

                            • XCV
                              has nice tits
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 744

                              #29
                              Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                              Best decision: Joining the middle school quizbowl team in sixth grade.
                              Worst regret: Not going to the Gatton Academy (google it) after I got accepted because of my young age. I mean, I had a 4.3 GPA coming out of high school anyway, but had I done so I could have gotten into any college anywhere.
                              Last edited by XCV; 08-9-2011, 11:48 PM.

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #30
                                Re: What has been your best decision, and what has been your worst regret?

                                Best decision: Discovering the internet. It's lead to 100x more knowledge than I had gotten out of schooling, started a career with it, and continue to mentally grow leaps and bounds every day because of it. Been on the internet since 1995 ;D

                                Worst decision: Wasting away most of senior year of high school in a long distance relationship. She was the epitome of how you think long distance relationships are. When we finally met, come to find out she was fat and ugly and had bad teeth. Wish I could have just erased that relationship entirely.

                                Comment

                                Working...