What kind of music do u like?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scorpio1690
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 4817

    #31
    ....Well then, it shouldn't be what you think!

    Comment

    • freaknacage
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 803

      #32
      well i'm sorry you feel that way...
      Tips on life:
      1) Don\'t work so hard
      2)Get more sleep
      3)Relax!

      Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
      And chicken... tastes good...

      Comment

      • scorpio1690
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 4817

        #33
        Well I'm sorry I forgot what we're talking about :P

        Comment

        • freaknacage
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 803

          #34
          well i'm sorry you have a short memory...
          Tips on life:
          1) Don\'t work so hard
          2)Get more sleep
          3)Relax!

          Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
          And chicken... tastes good...

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #35
            Well......I do have a really bad short term memory, sometime I forget if I said something that I said like, five minutes ago, but the next week I'll remember it no problem.

            Comment

            • freaknacage
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 803

              #36
              o ok. that's good then.
              Tips on life:
              1) Don\'t work so hard
              2)Get more sleep
              3)Relax!

              Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
              And chicken... tastes good...

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #37
                No, not reall,y cause by then it's to late.

                Comment

                • freaknacage
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 803

                  #38
                  true... true...
                  Tips on life:
                  1) Don\'t work so hard
                  2)Get more sleep
                  3)Relax!

                  Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
                  And chicken... tastes good...

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #39
                    Or is it true? You have to ask yourelf that...

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #40
                      Jeez, Get a room you three.

                      Lately I've mostly been listening to Electronic stuff, but my favorite is Ska.

                      Comment

                      • freaknacage
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 803

                        #41
                        hmm... ok.. whatever..
                        Tips on life:
                        1) Don\'t work so hard
                        2)Get more sleep
                        3)Relax!

                        Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
                        And chicken... tastes good...

                        Comment

                        • scorpio1690
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 4817

                          #42
                          Say wha?

                          Comment

                          • 87x
                            Retired Staff
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 4379

                            #43
                            Lately I've mostly been listening to Electronic stuff, but my favorite is Ska
                            WHAT!?!?!.. you must not have ears..... to listen that is like putting your head in a blender.... you probably listen to tiger army....


                            RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                            87x: more like.. professional goth.

                            Comment

                            • scorpio1690
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 4817

                              #44
                              Hmmm, I should download some of whatever it is...

                              Comment

                              • 87x
                                Retired Staff
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 4379

                                #45
                                its not good... but you can try it if you like... be sure to wear everything checkerd when listening to it...


                                RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                                87x: more like.. professional goth.

                                Comment

                                Working...