A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phe0nixblade
    Praise the sun mofo
    • Sep 2005
    • 4281

    #16
    Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

    Page won't load for me or i'd have voted.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #17
      Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

      Originally posted by phe0nixblade
      Page won't load for me or i'd have voted.
      It isn't loading for me either

      I waited over 5 minutes and nothing happened
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #18
        Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

        Ugh, I'm falling behind bad. Only about an hour and 15 minutes left for today's vote then people can vote again. It sucks because I lost out on a lot of votes due to the site not loading. It seems to be working great now but that's probably cause most people are sleeping lol. And what pisses me off more is out of the 285 friends I have on facebook only like 10 of them voted for her. The rest came from here or like the comments trading on Gerber's page lol.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #19
          Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

          I'd vote but I live in an igloo


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #20
            Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

            Yea, it really sucks that people outside the US can't vote. I know a lot of people in Canada and stuff lol.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • DarknessXoXLight
              sonder
              • Mar 2007
              • 2279

              #21
              Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

              I voteddddd.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #22
                Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                Yay TY ^_^ Saphira's starting to fall behind pretty bad now cause people are begging for votes all over the damn place. I'm trying to keep up lol.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • supermousie
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1074

                  #23
                  Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                  I would've voted... If I didn't live 16000km away from you.
                  I tried using a proxy server based in Illinois, but it doesn't have JavaScript enabled.
                  /doh!
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  yolo

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #24
                    Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                    D'aw well thanks for trying anyway. It's day 2 of voting which means even those who already voted can vote again. The page is stupid slow again today. I came to find it's better at night. Bu if you click the link and just do something else for a few minutes it seems to be coming up for now.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • remedy1502
                      remederpin
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 4885

                      #25
                      Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      those that want to vote are in Canada lol.
                      me ;=;
                      brb proxy lmfao

                      Comment

                      • .Gazelle.
                        Mr. Skeltal
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1506

                        #26
                        Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                        Once it loads i'll vote gonna try to get my friends to vote too ^^


                        Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                        Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                        Comment

                        • chocobothief12
                          Getting faster with time
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 695

                          #27
                          Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                          I voted :3

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #28
                            Re: A favor from those with facebook accts that live in the US.

                            Thanks to all who have been voting. Saphira is at 55 now and some kids in her group are hitting the 100s so she's still pretty behind. If you guys can help me get her closer to 100 I'd really appreciate it.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            Working...