11 Things the Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrGiggles
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 2846

    #241
    Re: 11 Things the Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway

    Originally posted by -11-
    I am a true atheist, I don't get involved in religous arguements
    what the FUCK guys

    it's like no one even bothers to skim the preceding pages

    we've had to define 'atheist' at least twice already in this thread because you troglodytes can't figure it out lmao

    also? white adidas socks, with 3 black stripes on the underside.

    Comment

    • Mans0n
      Sun and Stars
      FFR Music Producer
      • Sep 2006
      • 2907

      #242
      Re: 11 Things the Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway

      I personally prefer white socks.. though on occasion I will wear black.
      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



      Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #243
        Re: 11 Things the Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway

        Okay this thread has nothing left.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        Working...