Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AsphyxZero
    Banned
    • Oct 2010
    • 1823

    #16
    Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

    when I saw this on the front page, I thought this was a score topic because of wooke's cocaine is a hell of a drug thread on odi rofl

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #17
      Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

      Originally posted by iPatch
      that guy has some serious guts
      This

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #18
        Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

        I don't understand what would compel someone high on meth to do something like that. Meth is definitely a hell of a drug but this is something more along the lines of pcp use. That's nuts.

        Comment

        • Reincarnate
          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
          • Nov 2010
          • 6332

          #19
          Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

          confirmed fake

          Comment

          • Calcium Deposit
            I am the liquor
            FFR Music Producer
            • May 2007
            • 706

            #20
            Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

            new desktop wallpaper

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #21
              Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              confirmed fake
              figured, when you zoom in you cant see any cut marks

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #22
                Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                Wasn't disgusted at all

                Whenever I see something like this the first thought that comes to mind is "fake". I remember a 3d render of a heart that looked very real and it stumped most viewers.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #23
                  Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                  Thought so

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #24
                    Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    Wasn't disgusted at all

                    Whenever I see something like this the first thought that comes to mind is "fake". I remember a 3d render of a heart that looked very real and it stumped most viewers.
                    the only reason you think its fake is to not freak the **** out and be disgusted as ****

                    safety mechanism h0!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #25
                      Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                      In other words a guy's entrails are more disgusting than any other animal's. gg

                      Also lol, Jessi Slaughter deja vu

                      (Her being attentionmanias, this pic probably floated around with that type of intention too)
                      Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 04-3-2011, 12:40 PM.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                        more like the thought of some one actually doing that to themselves is more disgusting than getting some animals entrails and putting them on their stomach

                        Comment

                        • .Gazelle.
                          Mr. Skeltal
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1506

                          #27
                          Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                          I lol'd


                          Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                          Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #28
                            Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            the thought of some one actually doing that to themselves is more disgusting
                            I'm in full agreement with that
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Noob Alert
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 3

                              #29
                              Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                              Fake, there would be alot of yellow (Fat) on the organs.

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #30
                                Re: Meth is a hell of a drug(pics inside!)

                                dumb

                                Comment

                                Working...