Fantasy Football 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aldentron
    Forum User
    • Jul 2007
    • 828

    #16
    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    Originally posted by T-Force
    -=-
    Brown, Ronnie MIA RB
    Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB
    Jones, Julius NOS RB
    Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB
    Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB
    Taylor, Fred NEP RB
    -=-
    Austin, Miles DAL WR
    Evans, Lee BUF WR
    Johnson, Andre HOU WR
    Moss, Santana WAS WR
    Walter, Kevin HOU WR
    If only your runningbacks were as solid as your wide receivers... Although I picked up Kevin Walter earlier and dropped him, the Texans attack is pretty much either going to Arian Foster or Andre Johnson.
    Originally posted by top
    what the hell happened to alden
    i remember a time when he wuz kewl

    like... wut

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #17
      Re: Fantasy Football 2010

      Ehh, MJD and Moreno are good for 100 yards and maybe a touchdown or two. Then usually it's a toss between Brown and Jacobs over who I think will score short yard touchdowns.

      The receivers actually give me more of a headache.
      Johnson's a lock, but choosing between the others is tricky. Then again, they all got me at least 10 points, save for Moss (who I started x__x) so I still got lucky.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • Aldentron
        Forum User
        • Jul 2007
        • 828

        #18
        Re: Fantasy Football 2010

        Originally posted by T-Force
        The receivers actually give me more of a headache.
        Johnson's a lock, but choosing between the others is tricky. Then again, they all got me at least 10 points, save for Moss (who I started x__x) so I still got lucky.
        Take into account the quarterback that's on the wr's team and the pass defense that each wr will be up against. For instance, you don't want to start Andre Johnson if he's up against the Baltimore Ravens defense, even if he's Andre Johnson.
        Originally posted by top
        what the hell happened to alden
        i remember a time when he wuz kewl

        like... wut

        Comment

        Working...