So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MinaciousGrace
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 4278

    #106
    Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

    say what

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #107
      Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

      you heard me
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • MinaciousGrace
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 4278

        #108
        Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

        i merely read your text i indeed did not hear you

        Comment

        • Wineandbread
          Custom User Title
          • Oct 2007
          • 2105

          #109
          Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

          Slowly getting slower, MA improved a little
          I had my solo peak a while back too I think but maybe it was just I stopped playing for a while
          Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
          my semen is flying through the air as we speak
          We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

          Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


          Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #110
            Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

            I never was good to begin with, but my skill now only induces sad laughter.

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #111
              Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

              I know I'm not in my prime anymore. I can't even if I wanted to. Last computer I used for like 2 years broke down because of a lightning strike. Now I have this decent computer. Unfortunately, the way any keyboard operates on this thing sucks ass. Jumps are VERY inconsistant and I get random goods no matter how good my timing is.

              If anyone asks what I have, I got XP Professional. That must be why. x.x

              Comment

              • ~Zeta~
                Flag Master
                • Oct 2010
                • 2156

                #112
                Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                Originally posted by badman7772
                I know I'm not in my prime anymore. I can't even if I wanted to. Last computer I used for like 2 years broke down because of a lightning strike. Now I have this decent computer. Unfortunately, the way any keyboard operates on this thing sucks ass. Jumps are VERY inconsistant and I get random goods no matter how good my timing is.

                If anyone asks what I have, I got XP Professional. That must be why. x.x
                Nah, it's not the OS. It could be Flash Player 10 ftw or your keyboard (some get wicked delays or can't register them).

                One quick test I found from a thread was this:
                Hold both shift keys (left and right)
                While holding those, press your setup. If your setup is missing letters from your setup, it may not be able to do well on jumps (which will cause splitting or a miss then boos).

                My setup is dfjk, so with both shifts: DFJK. Quad capability.

                Comment

                • welsh_girl
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1366

                  #113
                  Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                  I'm rusty as ****, computer went so only have a laptop, so never bothered with SM etc. I'll just hook a keyboard up and I'll be good to go again.

                  Comment

                  • Midnighter
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2009
                    • 49

                    #114
                    Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                    I actually have better eye hand cordination than when i started playing 1.75 years ago. I'm not that good as is but I've gotten better.

                    Comment

                    • dragonmegaXX
                      ITG playing fur
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 3661

                      #115
                      Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                      I played off and on since the site went down. Im kinda where i was before, minus a bit just cause its been a few weeks since i played.

                      Comment

                      • Tatsuya-
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 3

                        #116
                        Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                        Haven't played in a long time so I got a lot worse x.x
                        "A machine is created for a purpose. Mine is to defeat you. I exist for nothing else"

                        Comment

                        • ddr_f4n
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 3807

                          #117
                          Re: So how good/bad did you get this past 1.5 year?

                          Meh, been the same. Been making files rather than playing them :P
                          Out Now!


                          Older Releases:
                          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                          Comment

                          Working...