Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StRiKeR75th
    FFR Veteran
    • Dec 2003
    • 81

    #16
    Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

    Originally posted by cixOclock
    Hmm... now I don't want to sound like a bad person but it might come off as such... but if he was going to kill himself why didn't he put his dogs in a pound or leave em with a friend? Sounds like murder to me...
    If you're going to kill yourself. That means you don't give a crap about anything anymore and could care less. He probably didn't care.

    Comment

    • cixOclock
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2009
      • 226

      #17
      Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

      Well yeah I know that... But still. I don't like people, but I would definitely care about what *happened to my dogs o___o
      Last edited by cixOclock; 12-17-2009, 10:38 PM.

      Comment

      • UserNameGoesHere
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2008
        • 1114

        #18
        Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

        Who in their right mind would want to adopt these dogs from the animal shelter knowing they have tasted human flesh?

        They'll probably be put to sleep eventually.
        Originally posted by Crashfan3
        Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • cixOclock
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2009
          • 226

          #19
          Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

          I would.... o___o

          Comment

          • HazelleReturns
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 47

            #20
            Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

            Depression is a heavy thing to go through. I'm sure he didn't even bother to shower anymore. You just don't care about anything. He probably just laid in his bed and stuff. Suicide is a greedy thing to do anyway. I mean, way to put yourself first, right?
            I'm sure his family is devestated...
            'Sall Good

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #21
              Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

              Well, once you are dead then it can't matter to you. It doesn't matter if it's selfish because it is irrelevant once you are dead.

              Comment

              • HazelleReturns
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 47

                #22
                Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

                yeahhh true.
                Oh the complexities of life.
                'Sall Good

                Comment

                • Urh
                  I AM a Seal of Fate
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 19

                  #23
                  Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

                  Originally posted by HazelleReturns
                  I mean, way to put yourself first, right?
                  I'm sure his family is devestated...
                  Seeing as how it took two weeks for someone to realize that he wasn't around tells me mama didn't mind him missing Christmas.

                  Comment

                  • HazelleReturns
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 47

                    #24
                    Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

                    Originally posted by Urh
                    Seeing as how it took two weeks for someone to realize that he wasn't around tells me mama didn't mind him missing Christmas.
                    He was a man though, with his own 2 dogs.
                    I'm just assuming he was old enough to live by himself.

                    Like, I'm sure his mom doesn't call once a week every week lol.
                    Maybe every couple of weeks. idk
                    'Sall Good

                    Comment

                    • cixOclock
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 226

                      #25
                      Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

                      Well yeah. I mean the guy owned a gun, sounds like a hunter of some sort... its funny how you speculate over what? Four paragraphs... Yeah... Maybe not... >.>

                      Comment

                      • Mollocephalus
                        Custom User Title
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 2608

                        #26
                        Re: Dogs ate their owner who killed himself

                        whats the point of dicussing this.

                        is this gonna change your mind about the way you look at tender-puppies-doggies? open your eyes. they will always be animals, although there are some pathetic fetishists that like to treat them as human babies.

                        Comment

                        Working...